BY GUCCI

• Is this a fruity, fresh or floral scent? Thanks! Trying t...2 Answers
  • Is it long long lasting ??Is it a floral scent ??3 Answers
Larrissa S.
Oak Park , MI
I bought this perfume two years ago around Christmas and I still have it. A little goes a long way and it lasts all day. But the sent very luxiourious. It is sweet yet rich all at the same time. You can tell that you are wear a high end perfume when you have it on. I love this perfume!
jennifer F.
Bridgeport , CT
One of my favorite colognes I've ever smelled on one of my friends. I'm not sure where he bought it but I'm glad he did. The bottle was pretty cute too! Not sure if that's what they were going for, but I hope more people start wearing this! :)
Makinzie J.
Lake elsinore, CA
This was given to me as a gift from my mom. I am in love with it. The scent is so pretty and it’s not too strong so you don’t smell like you just swam in your perfume that morning. Mine is almost gone so I’m hoping I can snag myself a new bottle soon! It’s cool that at Sephora you can get the rollerball version too so you can always touch up wherever you go!
Jabari G.
Atherton, CA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Guilty embodies the richness of amber and the fresh femininity of lilac. The fragrance speaks to the bold, trendy, but always authentic, Gucci character. It awakens the senses with a daring edge of sexyness and sensuality that is Gucci.
Jojo C.
Germantown
I think this is def in my top 2 favorite fragrances. I’ve tried many perfumes but I always go back to Guilty by Gucci. It has a bold and statement like presence, but is not a harsh scent. I would recommend it to my friends and I will definitely keep buying this. I just feel so good and empowered when I have this on, it’s great.
Gerapie J.
Hayward, CA
I got this perfume in one of the subscriptiona nd I love it! I get so much conpliment when i am wearing this perfume! Long lasting? I think that depends on how your body reacts on the perfume. I usually ask for a sample first, then if itvlasted and i loked it, I would buy the full size! I 100% recommend this... such a sexy scent!
Abi M.
Collierville
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes. The scent is my go-to in the winter, as it is a nice, warm and cozy scent. I can go all day long, wake up the next morning and still smell it on my skin, so it is most definitely a long lasting perfume. I would 100% recommend this to anyone looking for a long lasting perfume.
Kristine K.
Some women have a single signature scent. I have a signature collection of fragrances including Guilty and Guilty Black. Sexy, smart and not at all brash, this gem was my constant companion on a whirlwind trip to Italy. It lasted through sweaty hikes, long days of museums, and right on into late evening stroll for gelato.
Jaylene V.
Ridgewood, NY
One of my sexier scents!
Definitely a date night go-to!!
I am so obsessed - Gucci did good with this one!
Lasts literally all day & I can't tell you how many compliments I get with this scent!
THIS FRAGRANCE IS A MUST HAVE!!!
Joscelyn N.
Colorado Springs
Purchased at: Sephora
This smells very nice! It’s definitely a warmer scent that I use in the winter time. It’s pretty strong which I like and it stays on for a while. It’s on the pricier end. I like this for special occasions verse everyday use.
Erin S.
Millersburg, OH
Does the sent last long or fade quickly?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it smell? Strong? Does it last all day?
Kashley K.
Richland, TX
Where can I purchase this??
ray r.
Loveland, OH
How long does it last dose it last all day.
isaias m.
Silver Spring, MD
Who like this type of product