BY GUCCI

• I wan it soooo bbaaadďdd 😍😍😍😍3 Answers
  • Is this a fruity, fresh or floral scent? Thanks! Trying t...2 Answers
  • Is it long long lasting ??Is it a floral scent ??3 Answers
Linda M.
a wery strong smell or scent  its a bit manly for me ...maby to sporty and heavy  i love powdery scent and this is not powdery i will not buy it again it not my scent but its a scent  there stay on and on .. and therefor is good for people there like scent like this they get a long lasting scent
Chloe D.
NG1 4FY
The bottle of this is so so nice and looks so expensive. I got bought this as a gift and I love it, it’s not too strong but gives you that scent all day long. I think it is quite expensive but what can you expect from Gucci!
Jalyn W.
Wow! Where do I begin what an amazing scent! I work at a shoppers drug mart in cosmetics and fragrances therefore I’m always dealing with fragrances, spraying and smelling testers. Gucci Guilty has always been one of my favs, that I continue to go back to time and time again I’ve even purchased the full bottle TWICE which is a lot for me because I’m constantly getting sample ones to try. It’s a deeper scent then your traditional floral or sweet candy type of scent but it’s still stays managed to stay sexy and feminine. Will absolutely buy again when my current bottle runs out!
Rachel F.
Stoke on trent
Hands down my favourite scent. I love this perfume it has a very attractive smell and it lasts all night.. no need to carry it round to too yourself up. Love it. Recommend it to anyone. It is pricey but worth every penny.
Kirsten H.
On my second bottle of this, love the smell! The bottle is mirrored and looks very classy. The scent is not as strong as others so could be worn day to day however the scent lasts a long time which is lovely!
Nikita F.
Peterborough
I’ve had this perfume for 3 years and there’s no change in the scent. The bottle has tarnished from age but hasn’t interferes with anything at all. Sleek and elegant the bottle. Would I buy again? Maybe.
Badia L.
I received it as a gift the first time and I was immediately conquered. The proof is my third bottle. It has a fresh, pleasant and slightly spicy smell. I do not care anymore and it's a first for me that does not remain faithful to any perfume and changes according to my desires.
Eman O.
Cairo
Although it has a nice light scent but it doesn't last for long and it is very light so I forget that I put it unlike other perfumes. Gucci Guilty Eau de Toilette
Natalie W.
Barrie
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this scent but it’s a little strong for day to day, although I do wear it more in winter. This is my favourite for date nights. The bottle also looks gorgeous on my vanity.
Violet P.
Toronto, ON
I got it as a sample and I didn't expect to love it because I don't like floral scents. In this eau de toilette, the fruity and floral blends really well and the scent is sophisticated and unique. Perfect for more romantic events for me, I prefer something warmer for everyday use. The patchouli is very noticeable also.
Erin S.
Millersburg, OH
Does the sent last long or fade quickly?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it smell? Strong? Does it last all day?
Kashley K.
Richland, TX
Where can I purchase this??
ray r.
Loveland, OH
How long does it last dose it last all day.
isaias m.
Silver Spring, MD
Who like this type of product