BY GUCCI

• Is this a fruity, fresh or floral scent? Thanks! Trying t...2 Answers
  • Is it long long lasting ??Is it a floral scent ??3 Answers
Jamie D.
Lexington, KY
One of my go to winter perfumes! It smells so sexy and isn't over powering!
Denise M.
Gucci guilty is my favorite fragrance. It lasts forever and smells amazing!
lisandra H.
Tampa, FL
My perfume for so many years this is the most have believe me is super good
Shar W.
Grand Prairie , TX
This product smells so amazing!! You will definitely want to wear it 24/7!!
Angel F.
You will never smell something that smell more like this great
Ulysses D.
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: Dillards Inc.
Not a fan of this fragrance. Ppl make it seem better than it is because of the Gucci name . I probably will not buy this product again . It doesn’t last long and not worth the money
Geri Liz L.
Purchased at: Macy's
Gucci Guilty is such a seductive fragrance. It has a strong scent but it’s not overpowering. It’s a warm fruity scent. My only issue with It is that it in doesn’t stay on all day. I still love it and will keep using it.
CHAIMAE E.
casablanca
i like this perfume so much i would like to Promote ur products on my instagram account it would be my pleasure
name : chaimae ettoumi
country: Morocco
adresse : hay tissir 2 no 45 h m casablanca
zip code : 20530
city : casablanca
Mariana B.
Miami
The first few dozen times I wore Guilty, it was a complex tropical floral on my skin - creamy and distinctly white, tropical floral. I liked that it was rich and heady, instead of light and fleeting. It was very nicely grounded by a whiff of spice that carried on throughout the fragrance's life, from first spray to drydown.

As I wore Guilty daily over the course of a few weeks, though, the geranium and pepper somehow pulled a coup d'etat, to the point that I couldn't smell the tropical floral, or anything *other* than the geranium and pepper. It had turned completely masculine on my skin. As much as I've liked other distinctly masculine fragrances (Secretions Magnifiques, Bvlgari Black), the sensation that I'd accidentally spilled some random old fashioned cologne on myself was nagging and unshakable. Old fashioned cologne can be delightful, but I wanted that lush tropical garden back. While the sillage is close, the fragrance itself lasts for days; if you like the way Guilty smells on you, you'll be thrilled with your purchase, because this is one of those perfumes that hangs around even after a shower!

I'm giving Guilty five lippies because I believe this is an issue with my weird skin chemistry, not the fragrance itself. I'm going to give it to my boyfriend to try out; even the packaging is pretty masculine. I actually don't like the bottle - heavy use of gold tends to look cheap, to my eye.
Lily H.
Manchester
Okay so I got this perfume as a gift off my brother who is obsessed with everything with a label so I just thought perhaps it was because of the name he bought it for me. So I tried it out when I finished my usual perfume and honestly this perfume is so lovely; it’s not too strong but you still get a whiff of it every so often and it smells so good, some fragrances smell a bit weird after a while, kind of like a lingering smell but this actually smells still quite nice. It’s not a greasy application which I always love but cons is there isn’t loads of product in the actual bottle which I was bummed out about but it just means I have to get another one! It comes in the cutest little bottle and mine came with a little hand cream as well, which I haven’t used yet but will be onto it next!
Erin S.
Millersburg, OH
Does the sent last long or fade quickly?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it smell? Strong? Does it last all day?
Kashley K.
Richland, TX
Where can I purchase this??
ray r.
Loveland, OH
How long does it last dose it last all day.
isaias m.
Silver Spring, MD
Who like this type of product