BY GUCCI

• I wan it soooo bbaaadďdd 😍😍😍😍3 Answers
  • Is this a fruity, fresh or floral scent? Thanks! Trying t...2 Answers
  • Is it long long lasting ??Is it a floral scent ??3 Answers
Rosenda  V.
I love this perfume my sister gave it too me a while ago and I'm just in love.
Roshee P.
Thomaston, GA
This scent is very elegant. Got my mom into this and she will never go back.
lisandra H.
Tampa, FL
My perfume for so many years this is the most have believe me is super good
Jamie D.
Lexington, KY
One of my go to winter perfumes! It smells so sexy and isn't over powering!
Shar W.
Grand Prairie , TX
This product smells so amazing!! You will definitely want to wear it 24/7!!
Denise M.
Gucci guilty is my favorite fragrance. It lasts forever and smells amazing!
Angel F.
You will never smell something that smell more like this great
Geri Liz L.
Purchased at: Macy's
Gucci Guilty is such a seductive fragrance. It has a strong scent but it’s not overpowering. It’s a warm fruity scent. My only issue with It is that it in doesn’t stay on all day. I still love it and will keep using it.
Lauren H.
Joplin
Purchased at: ULTA
I got a sample of this from Ulta and ended up buying it. Patchouli and amber are always 2 of my favorite scents and I also love Lilac so it’s my perfect floral scent for fall. It smells mature but not old or powdery.
Ada R.
Brooklyn
Super sweet smell that last all day. I get compliments of smelling so good every time I wear this perfume. It’s my absolute favorite of all time and cannot compare to any other perfume!
Erin S.
Millersburg, OH
Does the sent last long or fade quickly?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it smell? Strong? Does it last all day?
Kashley K.
Richland, TX
Where can I purchase this??
ray r.
Loveland, OH
How long does it last dose it last all day.
isaias m.
Silver Spring, MD
Who like this type of product