BY GUCCI

• I wan it soooo bbaaadďdd 😍😍😍😍3 Answers
  • Is this a fruity, fresh or floral scent? Thanks! Trying t...2 Answers
  • Is it long long lasting ??Is it a floral scent ??3 Answers
Esther J.
A sexy scent that lasts for hours throughout the day that's great for any occasion.
Marybeth R.
Phoenix, AZ
I love it. it's subtle but makes a statement. sexy, sensual, a little bit powdery.
Caitlin A.
Clayton, CA
This stuff is amazing! It smells so sexy for a night out. My man loves it too ;)
Ashley s.
Akron, OH
I received a sample of this the other day for him and her and it smells fabulous.
Michelle  D.
Fort Hood, TX
This is one of the yummiest smells I've ever had! I'd buy this 100 times over!
Tina S.
I love the fresh scent. It lasts throughout the day without being overpowering
Joelynn R.
Warm and sexy. Definitely an evening or going out type scent. Really gorgeous!
Lyn S.
So want to get this I love it I no I have so many right now but I need this one
Roshee P.
Thomaston, GA
This scent is very elegant. Got my mom into this and she will never go back.
Rosenda  V.
I love this perfume my sister gave it too me a while ago and I'm just in love.
Erin S.
Millersburg, OH
Does the sent last long or fade quickly?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it smell? Strong? Does it last all day?
Kashley K.
Richland, TX
Where can I purchase this??
ray r.
Loveland, OH
How long does it last dose it last all day.
isaias m.
Silver Spring, MD
Who like this type of product