BY GUCCI

• Is this a fruity, fresh or floral scent? Thanks! Trying t...2 Answers
  • Is it long long lasting ??Is it a floral scent ??3 Answers
Genesis O.
Covington, GA
I actually love it, it's scent isn't too over powering and it last for a really long time!
Mecca B.
Los Angeles , CA
Omg this just smells like a million bucks. Every time I wear it I get so many compliments.
Rita S.
Bronx, NY
This smells good. I am NOT a huge fan of Gucci frangrances but this does smell really good.
Nijya S.
Pataskala, OH
I love this!! It smells amazing!!!! I love the packaging! It's so nice for decorations !
darkskin e.
Tried a sample and i loved it. The packaging is sick af and it smell like peach and lilac
Emily D.
Philadelphia , PA
Seriously one of my favorite perfumes! It's a great nighttime scent very sexy and sultry
Atheer A.
Rodeo, CA
I love this perfume! It smells so elegant and nice, must buy if you are a perfume junkie
Thanh Huyen N.
Springfield, OR
This perfume smells so strong and last really long too. It's a good one for cold weather.
Isabella F.
Orlando, FL
Amo la marca gucci! Y sus fragancias son exquisitas, no hay nada mejor que un buen aroma!
Katelyn S.
Eaton Rapids, MI
This smells absolutely wonderful! It's a bit expensive but it's totally worth the splurge
Erin S.
Millersburg, OH
Does the sent last long or fade quickly?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it smell? Strong? Does it last all day?
Kashley K.
Richland, TX
Where can I purchase this??
ray r.
Loveland, OH
How long does it last dose it last all day.
isaias m.
Silver Spring, MD
Who like this type of product