BY GUCCI

• Is this a fruity, fresh or floral scent? Thanks! Trying t...2 Answers
  • Is it long long lasting ??Is it a floral scent ??3 Answers
Rachael W.
Parkville, MD
Love love! Nice fall/winter evening scent. Packaging kind of bulky but the scent is beautiful.
Josh K.
Summerville, GA
Great product I got this for my mom and she loves it! I would definitely recommend this product
Mekhi C.
Fairfield, OH
Amazinggggggggggggggggggg.It has beautiful design and a wonderful smell may be costly for some.
Yasmin O.
Bought this for my mom and I love it and she continues to buy it even after I bought it for her
Angela R.
Manchester, NH
Gucci Guilty is my addiction...It's a grown woman's fragrance and it has a scent like no other.
beth s.
Reserve, LA
This Gucci spray smells so good I love to wear it everyday. I brought it for me and my sister.
Lessly G.
If you don't have this perfume go out and get it today now this is the most sexiest perfume ever
Maisha M.
Lancaster, CA
One of my absolute favorite fragrances it is a great winter scent and a little goes a long way
amy🌈 s.
This perfume smells so nice. The packaging is great. It's pretty expensive but its worth it.
Freda K.
Augusta, GA
This is one of the best smelling perfumes I have EVER purchased! In love!! Smells amazing!!
Erin S.
Millersburg, OH
Does the sent last long or fade quickly?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it smell? Strong? Does it last all day?
Kashley K.
Richland, TX
Where can I purchase this??
ray r.
Loveland, OH
How long does it last dose it last all day.
isaias m.
Silver Spring, MD
Who like this type of product