BY GUCCI

• Is this a fruity, fresh or floral scent? Thanks! Trying t...2 Answers
  • Is it long long lasting ??Is it a floral scent ??3 Answers
Jessica K.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is my absolute favorite perfume. Love the smell and bottle, I got samples first then had to buy!
Kaci B.
South Holland, IL
This is some of the sexiest perfume I've ever used. The scent is soft,but very alluring. I love it!
Frances L.
Brooklyn, NY
Love my Gucci Guilty! Has a very strong smell. So a little spray goes a very long way. Last all day!
Palmira S.
Wixom, MI
Received this as a Christmas gift a couple years ago and I love wearing it!! I always get compliments
Gabriela A.
Querooo muitooo receeeeebeeer paaaraaaaa tessstaaaar ♡ meeeee mandeeeeem poooor favooooor genteeeee
Jazlynn D.
Charlottesvle, VA
This was my first scent I ever purchased. I usually like to wear it when I want to feel super sexy!
K.k. T.
Odessa, TX
Very strong st first smells weird to me but my friend loved it the bottle n packaging is very cute
Alanys D.
This was a gift from my mom, actually smell good is a strong perfume when you want to make a impact
Anley R.
This stuff smells amazingggg, and you feel elegant especially when you wear it out for a date night
Destiny R.
Brooklyn, NY
Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this fragrance, it sure is one of my favorites especially for a night out.
Erin S.
Millersburg, OH
Does the sent last long or fade quickly?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it smell? Strong? Does it last all day?
Kashley K.
Richland, TX
Where can I purchase this??
ray r.
Loveland, OH
How long does it last dose it last all day.
isaias m.
Silver Spring, MD
Who like this type of product