BY GUCCI

• Is this a fruity, fresh or floral scent? Thanks! Trying t...2 Answers
  • Is it long long lasting ??Is it a floral scent ??3 Answers
Tiffany W.
Bronx, NY
I received this fragrance for Mother's Day from my husband. He purchased a sample set from Sephora and I was able to choose the scent I loved the most to receive a full sized bottle. I chose Gucci Guilty with a little help from a sales associate. I absolutely love the bottle design but it's really hard to keep it clear of finger prints. the scent is so intoxicatingly fabulous! It sits on my vanity next to other pretty bottle of expensive perfumes and I only wear it for special occasions!
Stephanie D.
Sacramento, CA
I have so many perfumes that I have tried for samples from ordering online. I got this one as a sample an this is my go to perfum every day. I always get compliments on it especially for sone reason in the elevator. Ha soft scent I love it mother’s day is around the corner hopefully I get another bottle!!
Abi M.
Collierville, TN
I love my Gucci Guilty perfume! It is my favorite during the winter months because it is such a warm and cozy scent. I have repurchased a couple times and love it still. It is a perfume that will last ALL day long, which I am most definitely a fan of. I can put the perfume on in the morning and fall asleep that night with it on and wake up the next morning and STILL smell it. It is awesome and I would for sure steer people to purchase it!
NancyLuz K.
Tampa
I only have 2 favorite perfumes.. this is the other one. This is kinda pricey compared to the usual mist I use for daily routine but this is worth it. The scent give your self confidence a push. It boosts your sexyness. It makes heads turn when you pass by. The packaging is pretty chic too! As a wife? I love how my husband would tell me "mama mia you smell so edible!"... i'd take that as a compliment!
Ashli F.
Dallas, TX
My favorite scent for most special occasions! The only reason I haven't made it my everyday is because it's a toilette and doesn't last as long as I'd prefer. It's pretty difficult to find a good quality perfume that doesn't turn peppery on me so I was ecstatic when I first gave this Gucci formula a try at Dillard's. I went back before I ran out of my little sample just to avoid going without!
Madeleine O.
Boston, MA
Borrowed from a friend and fell in love! It's perfect for going out! I smelled so good and I don't even like that many perfumes (I stick with Chanel Madme and Gucci Bamboo at night and Burberry touch and Chanel Chance during the day.)The packaging is also wow worthy so it looks fabulous on my perfume caddy. Absolutely love adding this to my collection.
Trish H.
Dillsburg, PA
I have a deluxe sample of this and honestly I'm not sure why I haven't grabbed a bigger bottle yet! It's a nice sultry, floral scent that has a hint of vanilla sweetness to it. It's definitely a strong scent so a little will go a long way. It's a pricey brand but generally higher end perfumes last longer on my skin so I don't mind the higher price. Plus, the bottles last forever!
Carolyn H.
I have found that this is one of my favorite Gucci perfumes. The scent is long lasting even throughout the day it still smells as if I put up it on in the morning. The price is a bit more than I would want to pay but the quality it great so that's why I always go back to it.
Allison  C.
Troy, NY
this has been my go to scent for years now i just can't get enough! the packaging is sleek and sexy and the smell is absolutely amazing. it's almost musky and man like which i think is amazing and it really does last all day long. i'll forever repurchase this
Brandy G.
Hollywood, FL
It's very strong . I don't know what to say accept you feel rich . I feel confident and classy when I where Gucci guilty. It has a scent that smells different on each person so for some it's a good scent for some it's not. Gucci guilty is a self pleasure that just gives you this lift in confidence that makes you feel rich and classy. I wear this with my stilettos!
Erin S.
Millersburg, OH
Does the sent last long or fade quickly?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it smell? Strong? Does it last all day?
Kashley K.
Richland, TX
Where can I purchase this??
ray r.
Loveland, OH
How long does it last dose it last all day.
isaias m.
Silver Spring, MD
Who like this type of product