BY GUCCI

• Is this a fruity, fresh or floral scent? Thanks! Trying t...2 Answers
  • Is it long long lasting ??Is it a floral scent ??3 Answers
Rose S.
Kissimmee, FL
This perfume is one of my favs. It smells so delicious, the packaging is very elegant and the scent lasts
Laura  C.
E Palo Alto, CA
Smells amazing. I'm the type of person that would wear both men and women perfume so I like this odor.
Jessica M.
One of my faves!! The smell is amazing and you can use it in the morning and stay strong the whole day
Justine-Renee J.
Amazing perfume. It smells great and the scent lasts a super long time! Always one of my go to scents.
Cindy V.
Fort hood, TX
This perfume is my favorite. It's bold & sexy but not over powering. It was definitely worth the money.
Gemini M.
Fayetteville, NC
Purchased at: Macy's
Got this as a birthday gift and I love it. Makes me smell so good and everyone notices when I wear it.
Kirsten B.
Pikeville
loved this. bought this for my boyfriend who loved the strong smell. long lasting. very pricey though.
Alia F.
Smells so good I want to do the group room guys are you doing this to my dad and he loves how it smeels
Bianca M.
Caldwell, ID
Loved it smelt great recommend it defiantly was amazing and i will be repurchasing in the near future
julie a.
Toledo, OH
Love this fragrance, the price tag is a little high but you get a good amount. It's a current favorite.
Erin S.
Millersburg, OH
Does the sent last long or fade quickly?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it smell? Strong? Does it last all day?
Kashley K.
Richland, TX
Where can I purchase this??
ray r.
Loveland, OH
How long does it last dose it last all day.
isaias m.
Silver Spring, MD
Who like this type of product