BY GUCCI

• Is this a fruity, fresh or floral scent? Thanks! Trying t...2 Answers
  • Is it long long lasting ??Is it a floral scent ??3 Answers
Maria Fernanda P.
Coral Gables, FL
Nothing like gucci rush but this one is also very good. i use it mostly for night outs. it lasts a long time
Lindsey D.
This is a really great fall scent. It's mysterious, flirty and very classy. It's what I wear for a night out.
angel b.
Brooklyn, NY
It stays for the whole day . so feminine and warm smell . i really in love with it. it fits for night outs .
Tiffany C.
Little Neck, NY
This perfume smells amazing absolutely one of my favs perfume lingers all day unlike others that dissipate
Pia M.
My favorite it smells great and lasts a long time you don't need to spray the whole bottle just smell great
Madeline D.
Croydon, PA
I love the smell of this perfume the scent smell smooth you can put it on Morning and it's lovely smell!!!
TAnia R.
Kansas City, MO
This is one of my favorite fragrances. It's such a fancy yet beautiful pleasant smell. Reccomend for anyone
Domonique H.
Youngstown, OH
I love this perfume. I love the packaging. And the smell is to die for and long-lasting! It's a must-have.
liz p.
este aroma lo conozco desde hace un tiempo y me gusto por que dura bastante la fragancia de este perfume ..
Amy G.
Keego Harbor , MI
I love it! I Just got a small bottle and received tons of compliments! Scent doesn't change after wearing.
Erin S.
Millersburg, OH
Does the sent last long or fade quickly?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it smell? Strong? Does it last all day?
Kashley K.
Richland, TX
Where can I purchase this??
ray r.
Loveland, OH
How long does it last dose it last all day.
isaias m.
Silver Spring, MD
Who like this type of product