BY GUCCI

• Is this a fruity, fresh or floral scent? Thanks! Trying t...2 Answers
  • Is it long long lasting ??Is it a floral scent ??3 Answers
Tamara F.
Sebring, FL
I might have to get a full size of this one Ive already gone thru my mini. Reminds me of amber musk and honey.
Maria Fernanda P.
Coral Gables, FL
Nothing like gucci rush but this one is also very good. i use it mostly for night outs. it lasts a long time
Heather B.
Shelby, NC
Love Gucci perfumes and colognes! They are very well made, beautiful packaging, smell amazing, long lasting.
angel b.
Brooklyn, NY
It stays for the whole day . so feminine and warm smell . i really in love with it. it fits for night outs .
Lindsey D.
This is a really great fall scent. It's mysterious, flirty and very classy. It's what I wear for a night out.
yvette p.
I love how mature, sweet and intense this smell is. It is very long lasting. It's one of my favorite smells.
Tiffany C.
Little Neck, NY
This perfume smells amazing absolutely one of my favs perfume lingers all day unlike others that dissipate
Lorena R.
CHICAGO, IL
Omg i have always wanted to buy one of this smells so good but cost alot and who else is here for the badge
TAnia R.
Kansas City, MO
This is one of my favorite fragrances. It's such a fancy yet beautiful pleasant smell. Reccomend for anyone
Sherrie V.
West Caldwell, NJ
This smells absolutely amazing. I can still smell it after having it on all day. Would reccomend to anyone
Erin S.
Millersburg, OH
Does the sent last long or fade quickly?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it smell? Strong? Does it last all day?
Kashley K.
Richland, TX
Where can I purchase this??
ray r.
Loveland, OH
How long does it last dose it last all day.
isaias m.
Silver Spring, MD
Who like this type of product