BY GUCCI

• Is this a fruity, fresh or floral scent? Thanks! Trying t...2 Answers
  • Is it long long lasting ??Is it a floral scent ??3 Answers
Daniel O.
Phoenix, AZ
I hear good reviews of thos product my cousin use is this an she says its good like really good highly recommen!!!
Sintia M.
Houston, Tx
I love the fragrance. It's very good and will last a long time with out having to worry about the smell going away
Alysa R.
This is a must it smells amazing I always get compliments or questions on how good I smell or where I got it from.
Rachel K.
Fairfax, VA
My favorite but I do prefer the guilty black or at least the eau de parfum over the EDT for the scent concentration
Nat T.
Great scent and a nice moisturizing lotion to keep in your purse as a fresh smelling hand saver during the winter!
Recallen T.
This product smells like heaven because it makes me smell luxurious and lively when I'm at a special even or party
jeremiahiell T.
Best I use it all the time in public bathroom best smell her expensive though but easy to just put in your purse
Sonya L.
Moreno Valley , CA
My favorite perfume!!!! I have been wanting it for a while and finally got it !!! Worth the price last all day !
Megan C.
Grapevine, TX
Every time I wear this perfume I get a TON of compliments! The packaging is beautiful and worth the price point.
Marija M.
santa clarita, CA
Smells great! I use Guilty when I go somewhere elegant, it is finishing touch and I always get compliments on it!
Erin S.
Millersburg, OH
Does the sent last long or fade quickly?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it smell? Strong? Does it last all day?
Kashley K.
Richland, TX
Where can I purchase this??
ray r.
Loveland, OH
How long does it last dose it last all day.
isaias m.
Silver Spring, MD
Who like this type of product