BY GUCCI

• I wan it soooo bbaaadďdd 😍😍😍😍3 Answers
  • Is this a fruity, fresh or floral scent? Thanks! Trying t...2 Answers
  • Is it long long lasting ??Is it a floral scent ??3 Answers
Hanan S.
I love this product the smell is fantastic it stays on for couple days on clothing even if washed its really attractive
Jaime D.
Bangkok, Thailand
I love this perfume. It's my go-to daily perfume for any situation. Fastest I've ever gone through a bottle of perfume.
Doroteya S.
Stock Island, FL
It's the perfect perfume! Long lasting beautiful scent. One of the favorites in my collection. Absolutely recommend it
Amber N.
Husband bought me this as a just because gift I loved the scent the smell is great and long lasting I would buy again
Yazmin R.
This perfume smells delicious,
One of mu favorite scents from Gucci .
Toilettes dont last long on me but perfumes do
Selena S.
This smells soooo good. If you hate flowery perfumes then this is for you! And the packaging is absolutely beautiful.
member-3bc97d5ab
Love the way this perfume smells! With one or two sprays it last the majority of the day without being over powering
Kimberly F.
New Richmond , WI
LOVE this scent! The smell sticks around for hours. Hard to describe but simply smells amazing, and isn't too harsh.
candy l.
Sn Jun Batsta, CA
Smells amazing very good not to strong just right. My fav gucci perfume long lasting just perfect totally recommed it
Sheika S.
My mom got this as a gift and it became mine because loved it so much. I would but it because it isn't overpowering.
Erin S.
Millersburg, OH
Does the sent last long or fade quickly?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it smell? Strong? Does it last all day?
Kashley K.
Richland, TX
Where can I purchase this??
ray r.
Loveland, OH
How long does it last dose it last all day.
isaias m.
Silver Spring, MD
Who like this type of product