BY GUCCI

• Is this a fruity, fresh or floral scent? Thanks! Trying t...2 Answers
  • Is it long long lasting ??Is it a floral scent ??3 Answers
Hilary C.
College Station, TX
I love this scent: rich and sexy. I love wearing it out at nights. It's gorgeous but sophisticated and not overwhelming.
Robin S.
I didn't care for the smell of this particular perfume. Now there are other Gucci brands that I love for example, Envy!!
Samantha C.
Always get compliments wearing this shade very sexy smell. I've purchased this multiple times one of my favorite scents.
elizabeth R.
Tyler, TX
Smells amazing, a very sexy and sensual scent....I like sexy over flowery any day of the new week...grown woman perfume.
Ashley G.
Tampa, FL
love the smell of this. it’s so pleasant and sometimes i’ll just go to the bottle and smell it without spraying it, lol.
Ruth B.
Orlando, FL
El aroma que posee esta fragancia es seductora, es sexy, se puede usar tanto en el dia como la noche, la recomiendo 100%
Coraima P.
San Bernardino, CA
I love this scent. I always get such kind remarks when wearing it and it seems to last forever. Very much worth the cost.
Shanida G.
Pflugerville, TX
I love this perfume. I got it for a gift 2 yrs ago and its awesome. I love the scent and the fact that it lasts all day.
Jocy H.
This smells super womanly and sexy! I would so give it 5 stars if it weren't for the price. But it's Gucci and worth it.
Kristen M.
Brick, NJ
Omg best smell ever. I get so many compliments when I wear this perfume. I love having this one handy and never run out.
Erin S.
Millersburg, OH
Does the sent last long or fade quickly?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it smell? Strong? Does it last all day?
Kashley K.
Richland, TX
Where can I purchase this??
ray r.
Loveland, OH
How long does it last dose it last all day.
isaias m.
Silver Spring, MD
Who like this type of product