BY GUCCI

• Is it long long lasting ??Is it a floral scent ??3 Answers
Niecy P.
Minnesota
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
Smells amazing and smell better throughout the day Gucci is a great brand and you should feel guilty for smell that good !!
Maira Alejandra M.
Silver spring , MD
I really love this frangance , this is my favorite perfume , I have been using for a long time and I still love it the same
charisse c.
Mckinney, TX
For an eau de toilette this really lasts all day. It's got a really sophisticated, dark and sultry scent. I really like it.
Kenia O.
Santa Ana, CA
This is one of my favorite scents one spray and the aroma lasts all day without being over powering bought it twice already
Z P.
This is my no. 1 perfume. I simply love it! The smell is amazing and it lasts all day doesn't rub off like other perfumes.
Amanda S.
Daytona Beach, FL
This is such a mature but not old scent!!! I love it and it last all day with out having to re apply !!! So worth the money
Alyssa H.
I love the scent of this perfume i just noticed the scent wears off after a little while. I love the design of the bottle.
Alexa P.
Amarillo, TX
Very nice scent but now long lasting on me. It reminds me of other scents and I tend to like something more crisp in smell.
Maddie M.
Love this fragrance! Have purchased the large bottle and 2 mini travel sizes to date. Refreshing and sexy at the same time.
tiffany m.
This is my sexy spray! I keep this little bottle in my purse and freshen up with it. I have received so many compliments.
Erin S.
Millersburg, OH
Does the sent last long or fade quickly?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it smell? Strong? Does it last all day?
Kashley K.
Richland, TX
Where can I purchase this??
ray r.
Loveland, OH
How long does it last dose it last all day.
isaias m.
Silver Spring, MD
Who like this type of product