BY GUCCI

• I wan it soooo bbaaadďdd 😍😍😍😍3 Answers
  • Is this a fruity, fresh or floral scent? Thanks! Trying t...2 Answers
  • Is it long long lasting ??Is it a floral scent ??3 Answers
Melony L.
Love the scent.and packaging of this perfume.. It is a little pricey , but it is worth every bit spent on it. I would recommend.
Christina K.
Madison , NC
This is one of my favorite scents. It is not to over powering or have to much of a floral scent. Always gets tons of compliments
Bobbye B.
Bogue Chitto, MS
This scent is very sexy. I love the smell and get a lot of compliments. It is very rich and exotic smelling. My husband loved it.
Meghan K.
Troy, NY
Gucci Guilty is a little strong for me... the scent is a little too musky. On the upside, the scent lasts for a very long time.
Robyn B.
Denham Spgs, LA
My boyfriend wears this. He smells absolutely amazing. This would be a great gift for the man in your life for Valentine's Day!
Osasogie O.
Elizabethport, NJ
Best fragrance ever, smells good, last long on clothes. Gucci has always been my thing.. spend your money on what's worth it...
Evelin V.
Dallas
Gucci Guilty Eau de Toilette my sister has one of these and she used it up for a week lol it smells amazing
Susana L.
California
This smell is amazing ! I bought it for my boyfriend because I was intoxicated by the smell . Now my bf wears it all the time !
Carline A.
Smells really good I love the one for men that's why I brought it because my boyfriend has the men and boy it lights up a room
Diana T.
Waxahachie, Tx
I have the mini sample size and it smells great :) stays on all day . I am looking forward to purchasing the bigger bottle soon
Erin S.
Millersburg, OH
Does the sent last long or fade quickly?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it smell? Strong? Does it last all day?
Kashley K.
Richland, TX
Where can I purchase this??
ray r.
Loveland, OH
How long does it last dose it last all day.
isaias m.
Silver Spring, MD
Who like this type of product