BY GUCCI

• I wan it soooo bbaaadďdd 😍😍😍😍3 Answers
  • Is this a fruity, fresh or floral scent? Thanks! Trying t...2 Answers
  • Is it long long lasting ??Is it a floral scent ??3 Answers
Glam D.
Love love love this product. Got as a gift from husband for anniversary. Love the perfume and the bottle. Will definitely repurchase.
Natisha T.
If I could wear this everyday all day I will this scent is smells so good that the cost or nothing else matters a must have ladies
Leticia R.
Espetacular. O perfume tem um cheiro marcante, típico de mulher elegante. Bom para usar a noite, mas o cheiro não dura muito tempo
Tamika B.
This smells so good and it stays on you all day. It's great for work and if you wanna go out so it's approriate for any occasison.
Lisa B.
This is my favorite! I get complemented every time, never fails.💋 I think it is perfect for date night or going out with the girls.
Karen U.
Cohutta, GA
This is my favorite perfume ever!! I need abt 3 more of these and ill be good. Has a very strong amazing scent which lasts all day.
Tori B.
This smells amazing I always get compliments. It’s very fresh and clean with a sexy and mysterious side. My favorite perfume ever.
Karen N.
I wear this perfume on a night out party. It's a really strong and noticeable scent. Whenever I wear it I get a lot of compliments.
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this scent. It's for going out at night. It's sort of spicy and floral. Smells great. I love to wear it in summer or winter.
Lee J.
Coral Springs, FL
All the guilty collection is amazing however the gold one is my favorite. Even though it's toilet spray it lasts longer then most.
Erin S.
Millersburg, OH
Does the sent last long or fade quickly?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it smell? Strong? Does it last all day?
Kashley K.
Richland, TX
Where can I purchase this??
ray r.
Loveland, OH
How long does it last dose it last all day.
isaias m.
Silver Spring, MD
Who like this type of product