BY GUCCI

• Is this a fruity, fresh or floral scent? Thanks! Trying t...2 Answers
  • Is it long long lasting ??Is it a floral scent ??3 Answers
Melanie W.
Athens, TX
I absolutely love the way this perfume smells! I get so many compliments every time I wear it to go out! I'm a big fan of Gucci perfume!
Sweena K.
New westminster, BC
Love this subtle fragrance. I got many complements on this. I got this in a travel pack and now looking forward to buy a bigger packing.
Stefanie L.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
One of my favorite scents, light and fun. Great value, sexy bottle, and just what is needed to add a little fun and mystery to you night.
Jailene R.
I bought this a Macy's when I was in the search for a good perfume. I love the scent. It's not too strong for me and it is long lasting.
Waleska R.
Riverview, FL
I love love this fragrance been wearing it for years. It is a fresh, sensual and classy sent. I always get compliments when wearing it.
nazwa m.
Jamaica, NY
It has a beautiful pleasant smell along with awesome fragrance love to buy it again and again and this is one of the best perfume ever
Elizabeth A.
Bronx, NY
Love this perfume, if you're looking for a night time perfume that smells feminine but yet masculine this perfume is a great choice.
Marina M.
Denver, CO
This is honestly one of my favorite perfumes. The fragrance is strong so you don't need to use a lot of perfume for a lasting scent.
Glam D.
Love love love this product. Got as a gift from husband for anniversary. Love the perfume and the bottle. Will definitely repurchase.
Tiffany C.
Richmond, IN
Gucci Guilty is one of my absolute favorite scents. I love their lotion with the gold flecks but I'm not sure if its still available.
Erin S.
Millersburg, OH
Does the sent last long or fade quickly?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it smell? Strong? Does it last all day?
Kashley K.
Richland, TX
Where can I purchase this??
ray r.
Loveland, OH
How long does it last dose it last all day.
isaias m.
Silver Spring, MD
Who like this type of product