BY GUCCI

• Is this a fruity, fresh or floral scent? Thanks! Trying t...2 Answers
  • Is it long long lasting ??Is it a floral scent ??3 Answers
Maitte F.
Port Neches, TX
The most long lasting perfume I have ever tried! It's a little annoying if you spray too much, but you have to know how much to spray lol.
Topaz S.
Parma, OH
Has an amazing smell and just a little amount goes a long way

I've had it for almost 2 years and still have some left
I got it from Macy's
Catherine M.
Honestly the smell is amazing where it isn't overpowering and it makes you smell lovely. I always get compliments when wearing this perfume
Jessica V.
Overland Park, KS
This is my #1 favorite perfume. It's definitely worth the money. The smell is sophisticated. Not to sweet but not too strong. I love it.
Melanie W.
Athens, TX
I absolutely love the way this perfume smells! I get so many compliments every time I wear it to go out! I'm a big fan of Gucci perfume!
Sweena K.
New westminster, BC
Love this subtle fragrance. I got many complements on this. I got this in a travel pack and now looking forward to buy a bigger packing.
Stefanie L.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
One of my favorite scents, light and fun. Great value, sexy bottle, and just what is needed to add a little fun and mystery to you night.
Jailene R.
I bought this a Macy's when I was in the search for a good perfume. I love the scent. It's not too strong for me and it is long lasting.
Waleska R.
Riverview, FL
I love love this fragrance been wearing it for years. It is a fresh, sensual and classy sent. I always get compliments when wearing it.
nazwa m.
Jamaica, NY
It has a beautiful pleasant smell along with awesome fragrance love to buy it again and again and this is one of the best perfume ever
Erin S.
Millersburg, OH
Does the sent last long or fade quickly?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it smell? Strong? Does it last all day?
Kashley K.
Richland, TX
Where can I purchase this??
ray r.
Loveland, OH
How long does it last dose it last all day.
isaias m.
Silver Spring, MD
Who like this type of product