BY GUCCI

• Is this a fruity, fresh or floral scent? Thanks! Trying t...2 Answers
  • Is it long long lasting ??Is it a floral scent ??3 Answers
Yasmin G.
Chino, CA
My husband got me this perfume for Christmas and I fell in love with it . It smells very nice not too strong and the smell lasts a long time
Lisa f.
Virginia Beach, VA
Wow its makes me feel like a kids and smell so great each time i go any wear man stop me and ask what are u wearing that smells so great wow
Sophia j.
The best!! I love my Gucci Guilty for my daily perfume. Its light but very classy and I have gotten asked numerous times what I am wearing
Catherine M.
Honestly the smell is amazing where it isn't overpowering and it makes you smell lovely. I always get compliments when wearing this perfume
Maitte F.
Port Neches, TX
The most long lasting perfume I have ever tried! It's a little annoying if you spray too much, but you have to know how much to spray lol.
Topaz S.
Parma, OH
Has an amazing smell and just a little amount goes a long way

I've had it for almost 2 years and still have some left
I got it from Macy's
Sheryl O.
N Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Scentbird
Instantly one of my favorites that I wear often. I was surprised I ended up liking it as much as I do. I always have my bottle in my purse!
Monet S.
Milwaukee, WI
Hands down one of the best smelling women’s fragrance out there. It is so sexy and adult, you significant other with love this one on you.
Kat V.
Jersey City, NJ
My fiancé bought me this for my birthday and it's my first perfume. I much rather body mists than perfume but I fell Inlove with this one.
Melanie W.
Athens, TX
I absolutely love the way this perfume smells! I get so many compliments every time I wear it to go out! I'm a big fan of Gucci perfume!
Erin S.
Millersburg, OH
Does the sent last long or fade quickly?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it smell? Strong? Does it last all day?
Kashley K.
Richland, TX
Where can I purchase this??
ray r.
Loveland, OH
How long does it last dose it last all day.
isaias m.
Silver Spring, MD
Who like this type of product