BY GUCCI

• I wan it soooo bbaaadďdd 😍😍😍😍3 Answers
  • Is this a fruity, fresh or floral scent? Thanks! Trying t...2 Answers
  • Is it long long lasting ??Is it a floral scent ??3 Answers
Maya S.
Me encanto el aroma de este perfume es tan agradable que lo puede usar una persona joven o una mayor. Es algo caro pero vale la pena el precio.
Fairoza K.
lewisville, NC
i love this perfume smells so good and you dont need alot to smell it on the skin and i think it is not that expensive for a perfume
khristy W.
DeKalb
a very great scent. I get a lot of compliments send inquiry when I use this perfume. it is pricey but alittle lasts a long time so it is worth
A D.
Holt, MI
Love this smell. You don't need much at all and it will last forever. People will definitely ask what you have on because the smell is amazing.
Natasha P.
This is a very sophisticated deep scent that fades a little through the day, but still holds well. Luxurious and intense, best for evening use.
Ria M.
Wore it and it seemed too old for me. A more mature scent and didn't like that it didn't mellow over the day. The smell was nice but not for me
Kim Loren B.
Bremerton, WA
In love with this scent!! Its bright and floral and I can't get enough of it!!! I love a perfume that has a heavy scent and doesn't fade fast.
Kayla P.
Longmont, CO
I absolutely love this fragrance. It stays on my body all day long. It's so sexy and sensual. Everytime I ware it, I'm asked about what it is.
Jailene S.
Milwaukee, WI
This is my favorite of all designer perfumes! The smell is amazing and long lasting!! The bottle or cute too. Great for a night of elegance.
lindsey p.
Pendleton, OR
Excellent smell readonable price the scent keeps all day and smells good with all ph types deffinently a must in my collection of fragrances
Erin S.
Millersburg, OH
Does the sent last long or fade quickly?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it smell? Strong? Does it last all day?
Kashley K.
Richland, TX
Where can I purchase this??
ray r.
Loveland, OH
How long does it last dose it last all day.
isaias m.
Silver Spring, MD
Who like this type of product