BY GUCCI

• Is this a fruity, fresh or floral scent? Thanks! Trying t...2 Answers
  • Is it long long lasting ??Is it a floral scent ??3 Answers
Elinka T.
Glendale, CA
This definitely has a unique smell. I love how it has a strong smell so you don't have to spray it many times to make sure the smell sticks on you.
Savannah R.
Plano, TX
This scent got really old really fast. I loved the musky smells but it stared giving me headaches after using it for a few weeks. It is very strong
brenda l.
milwaukee
I currently use this perfume at he moment and what I love about it that two sprays will seriously do it's such a great long lasting soft perfume
Mhar S.
I like buying women and men's fragrances and this Gucci Guilty perfume got my attention when we went to a department store. It smells wonderful.
Kiah (.
Wasilla
smells very strong but a nice scent to it. recommend to anyone who likes to have a strong scent to them. just not my type but still smells good.
Mykeisha c.
Bakersfield , CA
This Gucci guilty is everything and the way it lingers OMG leaves you smelling so good and sexy.  I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Heather C.
Ozone Park, NY
What a great perfume. Wears nicely through the day. I wear it year round it's not offensive and I receive daily compliments on how nice it is.
Brittany W.
Philadelphia, PA
Such a long lasting and seductive scent! Definitely my "go-to perfume"! Could NEVER get tired of this scent! It is perfect for any/all occasions!
Amanda T.
Marlboro, NJ
I previously was a big fan of Gucci black and still am but found Gucci guilty to be more suitable for daytime wear. Same value in terms of price.
Leslie M.
Clifton, NJ
I love this perfume my mom bought me the whole set for christmas. I usually only wear it when i go somewhere nice. Pretty pricey but its worth it
Erin S.
Millersburg, OH
Does the sent last long or fade quickly?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it smell? Strong? Does it last all day?
Kashley K.
Richland, TX
Where can I purchase this??
ray r.
Loveland, OH
How long does it last dose it last all day.
isaias m.
Silver Spring, MD
Who like this type of product