BY GUCCI

• I wan it soooo bbaaadďdd 😍😍😍😍3 Answers
  • Is this a fruity, fresh or floral scent? Thanks! Trying t...2 Answers
  • Is it long long lasting ??Is it a floral scent ??3 Answers
Akira M.
It's soooo expensive. But it smells good. My husband bought this for me. And I absolutely loved it. I was shocked when I found out how much it was.
Tiffany D.
Great perfume that isn't too powerful and it just has and amazing smell to it! It lasts a decent amount of time and the packaging is just so classy!
Margarita S.
I Love This Scent, It Makes Me Feel Pretty & Beautiful. It's A Very Girly & Sweet Scent, Perfect All Year Around, Definitely Will Grab Attention ;D
Melissa V.
It's not too overbearing, which is nice. Definitely pricey but not too out of budget. Try to get it in a gift set OR with a gift with purchase event!
florentina m.
Bronx, NY
I love this scent, its for sure a night out scent because it smells so sexy. i get so many compliments from people whenever i wear this! #gucciguilty
Savannah R.
Plano, TX
This scent got really old really fast. I loved the musky smells but it stared giving me headaches after using it for a few weeks. It is very strong
Nicole  C.
Seminole, Fl
The best scent ever , always would get compliments. Won't recommend this for everyday use because it's heavy but perfect for date night or holidays
Marielle S.
Natick, MA
Im so sad because I recently ran out and need to get a new one! hopefully Santa will give me one for christmas! haha Seriously such a great scent!
Vicki M.
Los Angeles, CA
One of my new favorite scents. This perfume smells beautiful and elegant. Very nice not overpowering. It very soft and sophisticated. I am in love.
Yasmin V.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the smell of this perfume. This smells amazing. Every time I wear this out everyone always compliments me on it. Definitely recommend this!
Erin S.
Millersburg, OH
Does the sent last long or fade quickly?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it smell? Strong? Does it last all day?
Kashley K.
Richland, TX
Where can I purchase this??
ray r.
Loveland, OH
How long does it last dose it last all day.
isaias m.
Silver Spring, MD
Who like this type of product