BY GUCCI

• I wan it soooo bbaaadďdd 😍😍😍😍3 Answers
  • Is this a fruity, fresh or floral scent? Thanks! Trying t...2 Answers
  • Is it long long lasting ??Is it a floral scent ??3 Answers
Damaris C.
This perfume smells so good, but it does not last long on me. I have bought other Gucci perfumes and had the same problem, they only last about an hour.
Emma A.
I love this product! It works so amazingly great. I practically use it everyday. I recommend this product to tons and tons of people all over the world!
Anastasia N.
Bronx, NY
Omg! This is a magic potion. Everytime I wear it I get tons of compliments. I can't explain the scent that I get after wearing it but it's just amazing.
Melissa Y.
I LOVE this perfume! I feel so confident and sexy when I wear this! Everyone asks me what I'm wearing every time i use Gucci Guilty. Need to get more!
Danielle N.
Conyers, GA
I love this perfume! It smells so rich and elegant. I use it for special occasions or when I want the scent to last all day because it is very strong.
Alicia G.
Newbury, OH
I have only tried this in a small sample but i think it smells really nice and i would consider buying it. the only downfall is that it is expensive.
candida v.
Paterson, NJ
I don't have this perfume but every time i go to the mall i make sure i spray some on me oh my god i love it! this is going to be on my christmass list!
Morgan Y.
Panama City, FL
I have been in love with this since it first came out. It smells amazing. I'm horrible at explaining scents, so I won't be able to describe the smell.
Laurel W.
Huntington, WV
Oh my gosh this stuff smells amazing. a little on the strong side, so if that's not what you like it's not for you. a little goes a long way with this.
Victoria D.
Sparks, NV
GUCCI GUILTY Gift Set the best frangrance i have used through the years. I absolutely love Gucci GUCCI GUILTY Intense Eau de Parfum
Erin S.
Millersburg, OH
Does the sent last long or fade quickly?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it smell? Strong? Does it last all day?
Kashley K.
Richland, TX
Where can I purchase this??
ray r.
Loveland, OH
How long does it last dose it last all day.
isaias m.
Silver Spring, MD
Who like this type of product