BY GUCCI

• Is this a fruity, fresh or floral scent? Thanks! Trying t...2 Answers
  • Is it long long lasting ??Is it a floral scent ??3 Answers
MissE W.
Tupelo, MS
I couldn't tell the man's cologne from the women's with this one, the design is the same, just different colors, and the scents are pretty much identical.
Monique A.
Best Perfume out... love it its my signature smell. i have to go re-up on this i ran out... always get compliments when i go out... in love with it... #1
Alex flores @.
Lampasas, TX
I highly recommend the Gucci men perfume. It makes you smell like a man, and gives you a relaxing smell. You will not find perfume a more relaxing cologne
Chrysanthi S.
Bellerose, NY
Love this perfume! I have bought four bottles over the last 10 years and it is a keeper!! I keep using this product and i get lots of compliments as well!
Janie R.
Another favorite! Slightly sultry but still good for everyday use. Fairly long lasting fragrance and a little goes a long way. Only down side is the price
Kathleen H.
Marcy, NY
Love this fragrance. It is pricey but we'll with the price. Do yourself a favor and stop at a department store or Ulta and take a whiff before you commit.
Megan C.
South Whitley, IN
I recieved this for my birthday and its extremely long lasting. When I first recieved it I was obsessed. I'll definitely be buying a bottle once I run out.
Teresita A.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
My mom gave me this perfume when it came out, I loved the perfume was perfect smell a little strong but my type strong because I don't it was overpowering
Catracha A.
VASQUEZ-CASTANEDA, LUCILA 2521 EDGE O LAKE DR B NASHVILLE, TN
😍❤️It smells very rich all my friends and family friends always ask me where I buy this perfume I love it as it smells hard the clothes are good brand❤️😍
Cami G.
I loved the bottle! But the small didn't last long at all! I do recommend it tho, if your just trying to smell good for a few hours. And it's cheapish .
Erin S.
Millersburg, OH
Does the sent last long or fade quickly?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it smell? Strong? Does it last all day?
Kashley K.
Richland, TX
Where can I purchase this??
ray r.
Loveland, OH
How long does it last dose it last all day.
isaias m.
Silver Spring, MD
Who like this type of product