BY GUCCI

• Is this a fruity, fresh or floral scent? Thanks! Trying t...2 Answers
  • Is it long long lasting ??Is it a floral scent ??3 Answers
Jerica R.
Pawtucket, RI
I love spritzing this perfume on to go out on the town. It's very bold. A smell you'd wear to get noticed. Definitely one of my favorites in my collection!!
JANELLE A.
Lanham, MD
Love the fragrance, but unfortunately doesn't last all day like other fragrances. It definitely doesn't stay on your skin or clothes like lets say, Chanel!?!
Geannis G.
Hallandle Bch, FL
This scent is my go to for nights out with my husband. Such a powerful, sexy smell! I've tried the other variations but this original one is by far the best.
Traci R.
Plymouth meeting, PA
My favorite perfume! this smells amazing, I can compliments every time I wear it. I have had it for almost a year and I am so sad my bottle is almost empty!
Indiana L.
Philadelphia , PA
Can't get enough of this fragrance, perfect for seduction or to go on a date, I get so many compliments when I wear it! I feel like the center of attention.
Jasmine B.
Columbia, SC
Received a sample from Sephora and immediately fell in love with this scent. Not too overpowering and is long-lasting. Would only use for special occasions.
jessica k.
Brooklyn, NY
This perfume is so sweet and mells great I love it it makes me smell so soft and sweet its not too strong hope you guys really invest in something like this.
Katya B.
LOS ANGELES, CA
Smells sweet I really like it always buy this perfume I have to have it in my perfume collection it's one of my favorite scents and I always get compliments
Karime S.
Laredo, TX
This is by far my favorite fragrance! it lasts literally all day!! it is pricey but you definitely get a lot of product since you do not have to spray twice
Crystal B.
San Leandro, CA
My favorite scent. I've been in love with I since the day I bought it. I've gone through a couple bottles of this. Ahh it's just a great smell. Men love it.
Erin S.
Millersburg, OH
Does the sent last long or fade quickly?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it smell? Strong? Does it last all day?
Kashley K.
Richland, TX
Where can I purchase this??
ray r.
Loveland, OH
How long does it last dose it last all day.
isaias m.
Silver Spring, MD
Who like this type of product