BY GUCCI

• Is this a fruity, fresh or floral scent? Thanks! Trying t...2 Answers
  • Is it long long lasting ??Is it a floral scent ??3 Answers
Agnieszka J.
Philadelphia, PA
This is one of my new favorite perfumes! The scent is strong, but not overpowering. It's on the pricier side, but you only need one spray, so it lasts a while.
Adriana G.
Downey, CA
Bought this perfume for my mom and she loves it. Has such a fresh smell and is very lasting. She applies in morning and still smells great in the early evening.
Kaitlyn F.
Revere, MA
Slightly citrusy scent, but musky in a good way. It's light and clean. I wish it was a little more powerful, but I do love it. I get compliments on the scent.
Elica M.
Trenton, NJ
Amo este perfume es mi favorito e encanta lo amo lo amo y lo amo todo lo que lo puedan comprar pues cómprenlo la verdad es que es un buen perfume y me encanta
Jessica M.
Perkasie, PA
This is one of my go to frgrances. It is a strong smooth scent that has gotten me many compliments. It is great for a nighttime fragrance and lasts for hours.
Dee N.
Hialeah, FL
Loved the scent. But it was a little too strong. I would smell it on myself all day which for me is a bit unpleasant. Becomes overbearing and lacks subtleness.
JANELLE A.
Lanham, MD
Love the fragrance, but unfortunately doesn't last all day like other fragrances. It definitely doesn't stay on your skin or clothes like lets say, Chanel!?!
Katya B.
LOS ANGELES, CA
Smells sweet I really like it always buy this perfume I have to have it in my perfume collection it's one of my favorite scents and I always get compliments
Alicja C.
San Francisco, CA
Great intense scent that last all day. It works well for special occasions as well as everyday use, very feminine but not in a girl way. One of my favorite!
Traci R.
Plymouth meeting, PA
My favorite perfume! this smells amazing, I can compliments every time I wear it. I have had it for almost a year and I am so sad my bottle is almost empty!
Erin S.
Millersburg, OH
Does the sent last long or fade quickly?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it smell? Strong? Does it last all day?
Kashley K.
Richland, TX
Where can I purchase this??
ray r.
Loveland, OH
How long does it last dose it last all day.
isaias m.
Silver Spring, MD
Who like this type of product