BY GUCCI

• Is this a fruity, fresh or floral scent? Thanks! Trying t...2 Answers
  • Is it long long lasting ??Is it a floral scent ??3 Answers
Raymeshia F.
Detroit, MI
Smell is everything I receive a million compliments on this and it pairs with some great body butter and lotion not to strong or floral this smells grown and sexy and I'm in love with it definitely recommend.
Ohii I.
I love the smell of this product! It's so sexy and sophisticated. It doesn't give you a head ache. It's a very bold but flattering scent. The longevity of the scent is also great. It lasts a long time
Steefia Y.
Detroit, MI
I bought this product twice from Ulta. It smells AMAZING!!! It lasts forever. Its a perfect gift for a male. They sale it at Macy's to but its more expensive then buying it from Ulta.
Chari H.
stays on all day with just one spritz. sexy alluring and not for the faint of heart. strong and powerful and in my opinion, leans toward more of a masculine scent but feminine as well
Simone K.
Smyrna, GA
Has a very feminine, sexy smell, but I found that it didn't last long on my skin. I like to use this perfume if I'm going out to a dinner or party for only a few hours.
Jessica H.
Youngstown, OH
This is another must have for me. Whenever I'm going out for an evening, I'm always between this and my Tom Ford Velvet Orchid. It's definitely a dark, sultry scent.
Brook C.
Chillicothe, OH
I love this. It smells so good. And I always get compliments on how I smell. I use this everyday and I love the packaging. And it's so long lasting. I love it so much, I would recommend it to others.
Krupa P.
piscataway, NJ
Whenever I wear it I get complimetns on how nice I smell, and I get asked which parfume I'm wearing. Smell is strong, but very nice, and doesn't disappear troughout the day. I put it behind my ears, on my vrist and the center of my neck, and I love it. I notice that after few hours I can't smell it anyomre, but people around me can indeed. I feel comfortable wearing it every day without getting bored with the scent.
Adriana G.
Downey, CA
Bought this perfume for my mom and she loves it. Has such a fresh smell and is very lasting. She applies in morning and still smells great in the early evening.
Agnieszka J.
Philadelphia, PA
This is one of my new favorite perfumes! The scent is strong, but not overpowering. It's on the pricier side, but you only need one spray, so it lasts a while.
Erin S.
Millersburg, OH
Does the sent last long or fade quickly?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it smell? Strong? Does it last all day?
Kashley K.
Richland, TX
Where can I purchase this??
ray r.
Loveland, OH
How long does it last dose it last all day.
isaias m.
Silver Spring, MD
Who like this type of product