BY GUCCI

• Is this a fruity, fresh or floral scent? Thanks! Trying t...2 Answers
  • Is it long long lasting ??Is it a floral scent ??3 Answers
Jessica M.
Phoenix, AZ
I personally don't like the scent. I thought it smelled wonderful at the store, but when I tried it on, I didn't like it so much. Not a bad perfume, just not my scent
Rusbery H.
I love this fragrance. It smells very expensive and classy. Mature fragrance. I get lots of compliments. Bold but not overbearing, my FAVORITE SCENT at the moment :D
Sa'Misty U.
This is my favorite fragrance! Makes me feel strong and sexy when I wear it, so one will always smell this on me on a night out or when I'm doing a big presentation!
Emily B.
Union City, NJ
I'm so happy my mom got Me this gift set for Christmas. I ran out of this perfume last year and didn't have a chance to get it again. This is my 'Weekends' perfume.
Natalie M.
Weston, MA
This is one of my fave gucci scents, its long lasting and even later in the day people are like omg you smell so good, its a little pricey, but its gucci, worth it!
V'Shara C.
This smell is so amazing. I would recommend this high end perfume to all ladies. This smell is more of a fall or winter smell. This fragrance last for many hours.
Shawne M.
This fragrance is amazing. My awesome husband bought it as a birthday present and this scent has given my Prada Candy a real run for the money. So worth getting.
Raymeshia F.
Detroit, MI
Smell is everything I receive a million compliments on this and it pairs with some great body butter and lotion not to strong or floral this smells grown and sexy and I'm in love with it definitely recommend.
Ohii I.
I love the smell of this product! It's so sexy and sophisticated. It doesn't give you a head ache. It's a very bold but flattering scent. The longevity of the scent is also great. It lasts a long time
Chari H.
stays on all day with just one spritz. sexy alluring and not for the faint of heart. strong and powerful and in my opinion, leans toward more of a masculine scent but feminine as well
Erin S.
Millersburg, OH
Does the sent last long or fade quickly?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it smell? Strong? Does it last all day?
Kashley K.
Richland, TX
Where can I purchase this??
ray r.
Loveland, OH
How long does it last dose it last all day.
isaias m.
Silver Spring, MD
Who like this type of product