BY GUCCI

• Is this a fruity, fresh or floral scent? Thanks! Trying t...2 Answers
  • Is it long long lasting ??Is it a floral scent ??3 Answers
Donna S.
Shelbyville, IN
I'm on the line about this perfume. At first I really loved it, but hated the price. Now, after discovering some other scents that are cheaper, I only wear it on occasion.
Shunta G.
Little Rock, AR
I love this perfume bu Gucci. I is light in scent and has a sweet smell. It is not floral scented. When I want to wear something light and refreshing, this is what I grab.
Regina W.
St Petersburg, FL
I love this perfume it's not too strong and overpowering and it last all day one of my favorite if haven't tried it go get a sample I guarantee you will get the full size.
Joelle G.
West Palm Bch, FL
PROS
Clean & Fresh
Draws Compliments
Great Smell
Great Value
Long-Lasting
Not Overpowering
Sensual
Sexy
CONS
BEST USES
Anytime
Daily Use
Evening Use
Signature Fragrance
Brittnie A.
I bought this perfume a few years ago. It is a winner. It is a very "grown and sexy" scent. I would get compliments any time I wore it. It is one of my favorite perfumes.
Stephanie  M.
Yonkers, NY
Absolutely love I begged my mom to buy it for me because every time we would go to macys I would spray the sample all over I'm i put it daily and I'm sad to say I'm running out but I will love to buy again ! Time to beg mommy !!
Janice N.
Yonkers, NY
Its ok i truly feel like they are trying their best to replace gucci rush that musky woody smell simply can't be duplicated gucci guilty smells ok but they've done better
Maria B.
Beautiful sexy, but versatile scent. Lasts quite a long time, but doesn't come across as offensive. It is an evening scent that you can pull off during the day. Love it!
Jessica O.
Hebron, In
This perfume is one of my favorites. It smells very clean, but not too over powering. You only need a spray or 2 and it lasts practically all day! I love Gucci guilty!
Jackie M.
Orange Park, FL
It smells amazing I love the packaging it's sleek and looks amazing I bought it at dilliard it is very pricey so I don't get it often but definitely lasts a long time
Erin S.
Millersburg, OH
Does the sent last long or fade quickly?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it smell? Strong? Does it last all day?
Kashley K.
Richland, TX
Where can I purchase this??
ray r.
Loveland, OH
How long does it last dose it last all day.
isaias m.
Silver Spring, MD
Who like this type of product