BY GUCCI

• Is this a fruity, fresh or floral scent? Thanks! Trying t...2 Answers
  • Is it long long lasting ??Is it a floral scent ??3 Answers
Kierra F.
Zumbro Falls, MN
Heaven sent!!!! Definitely my absolute favorite perfume!! It’s a must! I wear this everyday!! It’s worth the price it’s long last & a little goes a long way!!! My FAV by far!!! I absolutely recommend Guilty by Gucci
Kristine M.
Mc Farland, WI
I used this perfume for about a year when I was going out a lot and got a lot of compliments. It's a very sexy scent. But I noticed that it was giving me headaches and had to start trying others. Great scent though!
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
It's a great scent but after wearing it all day it would give me a headache. Scents normally don't affect me. I do have to it was long lasting though. I used the whole bottle since it is pricey but I won't buy again.
Kristyn K.
N Providence, RI
Gucci Guilty is a SERIOUSLY a must have. I've received many compliments while wearing this fragrance. Guilty, lasting, seductive and charming are just a few words to describe the scent. Its so bad, it's good.
Norra M.
Portland
This is my favourtie perfume of all time. I always purchase this perfume as i love the sexy smell. And furthermore the bottle is gold. Who doesnt love gold. I usually bought this in Sephora or a perfume shop.
Kayla C.
Cawood, KY
This is one of the most amazing smelling perfumes ever!!! I love it!!! If you are looking for one that will stick with you and have everyone asking you what you are wearing, this is the one for you!!!!!
Anelis S.
Orlando, FL
Great fragrance!!! Never thought I'd like it until it was gifted to me for Mother's Day & now I'm in love!! Smells strong when you first spray it but after a while it's a nice scent! Definitely recommend!!
karen d.
This is one of my most favorite perfumes I own I love that it is super long wear and the smell is amazing! My friend recommend it to me and ever since I can't stop wearing it..it's my favorite perfume!
Rebecca J.
I got this perfume as a sample when buying the cologne for my husband. I love it. It smells rich and classy. It is a little heavy, but it lasts for awhile. I carry it in my purse and use occasionally. It isn't a good everyday scent, but great for date night or an evening out.
Alianna F.
Louisville, KY
I love this scent! I got it as a gift for valentines day last year and since then is one of my favorites. I wear it during the night because it is kind of strong for the mornings. I love the shape of the battle I think it is gorgeous. The smell is the best. My hubby loves it.
Erin S.
Millersburg, OH
Does the sent last long or fade quickly?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it smell? Strong? Does it last all day?
Kashley K.
Richland, TX
Where can I purchase this??
ray r.
Loveland, OH
How long does it last dose it last all day.
isaias m.
Silver Spring, MD
Who like this type of product