BY GUCCI

• Is this a fruity, fresh or floral scent? Thanks! Trying t...2 Answers
  • Is it long long lasting ??Is it a floral scent ??3 Answers
andy p.
Doral, FL
I love the aromas I like to be perfumed this I was given to taste in a sample is the end. It is these perfumes that last 24 hours and they represent you from the moment you arrive oh raisins for some place you call the attention
Maya M.
Troy, NY
This perfume is my absolute go to favorite! I can wear this scent anywhere, it's floral, and sophisticated. It's attractive but not too flirty. I wear it all the time and others come and go but this perfume tops them all for me!
Genesee M.
Pasadena , CA
OMG! I just received this sample from Ulta and it SMELLS SOOO GOOD! Definitely need this fragrance for my date nights! Gucci Guilty Eau de Toilette
Cherie P.
Pendleton, SC
Wonderful scent. Floral but yet powerful in sense not scents. It gives you a sense of empowerment and independence and strength while still feeling feminine. I purchased this at Belk and I would definitely purchase it again!
Katelyn M.
Plano, TX
This perfume smells SOOOOOO GOOD!! It is strong enough that you don't need to spray a ton, but it's not too strong! I love the packaging, it is very sleek and pretty. I will definitely buy again after I use it all.
Amber S.
Fort Stewart, GA
I received a sample of this from Sephora with one of my online orders. All I can say is OMG. I have never in my life spent more than $20 on a fragrance but I think this will be the first time I treat myself. It's amazing.
Melanie P.
Bronx , NY
I love this perfume it Smells really good it’s definitel One of my go to’s. I like the bottle it comes in definitely easy to see how much you have left, the smell is long lasting, I’ll say it would last me the whole day.
Ana P.
miami, FL
i've bought this perfume three times already it's one of my top favorite perfumes and it's wearable at all times of the day. i always get compliments when i am wearing this perfume and i've never smelled another like it.
Kierra F.
Zumbro Falls, MN
Heaven sent!!!! Definitely my absolute favorite perfume!! It’s a must! I wear this everyday!! It’s worth the price it’s long last & a little goes a long way!!! My FAV by far!!! I absolutely recommend Guilty by Gucci
Kristine M.
Mc Farland, WI
I used this perfume for about a year when I was going out a lot and got a lot of compliments. It's a very sexy scent. But I noticed that it was giving me headaches and had to start trying others. Great scent though!
Erin S.
Millersburg, OH
Does the sent last long or fade quickly?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it smell? Strong? Does it last all day?
Kashley K.
Richland, TX
Where can I purchase this??
ray r.
Loveland, OH
How long does it last dose it last all day.
isaias m.
Silver Spring, MD
Who like this type of product