BY GUCCI

• Is this a fruity, fresh or floral scent? Thanks! Trying t...2 Answers
  • Is it long long lasting ??Is it a floral scent ??3 Answers
stacy b.
Austin, TX
Such a nice smelling perfume! Definitely my go to
Just 2 sprays gets enough smell
And the packaging is super cute!
I got the whole set which came with the perfume, lotion and a mini perfume
Patricia C.
Newark, CA
I use this when am going out with friends to a bar because this is a strong scent . I don't use it day to day since is strong but I love it and it's a must have for my perfume collection!!!
LaShawnda H.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I love the way this smells. It's perfect for night time going out use. It seems to last Long time on my skin but not my sisters. Just a few squirts will work. I do an air squirt with the perfume then I walk thru it so it falls on me and I don't over use it.
Mauren F.
Los Angeles, CA
I remember my boyfriend bought this for me for Christmas in 2015. I honestly still have it until this day. I absolutely love this! I only wear this when I'm going out to dinner or out with my bestfriend. I would totally recommend this to my friends and family!
Chelsie P.
Citrus Hts, CA
I really did not like this scent, and perhaps it is just me because the reviews are very good. It is a super strong perfume and it made me break out on my chest. I NEVER break out from scents or perfumes. I am not sure what is in here that caused that.
Maria C.
Bronx, NY
I was pleasantly surprised with how nice this fragrance is. It's sweet witout being sickly and warm without being too musky. I never feel completely dressed unless I'm wearing it.
Valerie T.
San Antonio, TX
So in love with this scent my husband bought it for me for Christmas one year and now he gets me one every year I love the set that it comes with can't explain the scent but it's really fresh and not strong lasts all day !! Definitely recommend
Kristen m.
Such a sexy fragrance. I always receive compliments when I wear it. It is long lasting and I love to wear it on nights out. I easily get headaches from perfume being too strong and this one is perfect. Its just enough without being overpowering.
Ashley B.
La Quinta, CA
I got a free sample of this to try. I am not sure if I would buy a whole bottle of this but it smelled good once I got it on my skin. The smell by itself though is really strong.
Kerrie G.
Wayzata, MN
I get a lot of compliments when I wear this perfume. Women are always asking me what I'm wearing. Even a man asked, and although I'm married I appreciated it! It's a heavier scent but not too heavy. It's made for a woman with confidence.
Erin S.
Millersburg, OH
Does the sent last long or fade quickly?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it smell? Strong? Does it last all day?
Kashley K.
Richland, TX
Where can I purchase this??
ray r.
Loveland, OH
How long does it last dose it last all day.
isaias m.
Silver Spring, MD
Who like this type of product