BY GUCCI

• Is this a fruity, fresh or floral scent? Thanks! Trying t...2 Answers
  • Is it long long lasting ??Is it a floral scent ??3 Answers
Gloria A.
Centralia, IL
This scent is great. I'm pretty picky about what perfumes I will use on myself. Generally, when I find something I like, I use it for one bottle and switch, with this, however, I've bought my 3rd bottle already
Heather C.
Ozone Park, NY
This perfume is my signature scent. It is on the lighter side, compared to Gucci Premier. It is a soft scent, but intoxicating. I wear this in the spring and get tons of compliments. It does last throughout the day, all though my nose tricks me into thinking it doesn't (after smelling it all day, that will happen). But when I get a compliment on it, I know it's still on.
Lidia S.
Lake Orion, MI
I love this fragrance, for casual events propors for you the right mood atmosphere, involvent, misterious, and sexy, casual. i love the smell. cant explain you should try!! will fall in love
Jennifer S.
Clarkston
Love this perfume! Beautiful bottle style too! I just tried it for the first time. I instantly fell in love with it. Gorgeous bottle great size. I purchased at my local Macy's. The scent is so semi sweet, romantic, exotic touch to it. I would buy again in a heartbeat!
Jamie L.
Providence, RI
Gucci Guilty is to die forrrrrrr. Def a repeat user. The amount of compliments i receive are endless when I wear this scent out. The bottle aesthetic is gorgeous. I love smelling it on others also!
Doneisha F.
I wear this almost every day. I have gotten so many compliments. It will never go out of style. Light enough to wear during the summer but heavy enough for those Texas winter (lol) months.
Patricia C.
Newark, CA
I use this when am going out with friends to a bar because this is a strong scent . I don't use it day to day since is strong but I love it and it's a must have for my perfume collection!!!
stacy b.
Austin, TX
Such a nice smelling perfume! Definitely my go to
Just 2 sprays gets enough smell
And the packaging is super cute!
I got the whole set which came with the perfume, lotion and a mini perfume
Michelle G.
Erie, PA
I got this as a sample when I purchased from Ulta. First time trying this, it was very potent and sultry. I still love the Versace bright crystals more but I would use this once in a while.
LaShawnda H.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I love the way this smells. It's perfect for night time going out use. It seems to last Long time on my skin but not my sisters. Just a few squirts will work. I do an air squirt with the perfume then I walk thru it so it falls on me and I don't over use it.
Erin S.
Millersburg, OH
Does the sent last long or fade quickly?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it smell? Strong? Does it last all day?
Kashley K.
Richland, TX
Where can I purchase this??
ray r.
Loveland, OH
How long does it last dose it last all day.
isaias m.
Silver Spring, MD
Who like this type of product