BY GUCCI

• Is this a fruity, fresh or floral scent? Thanks! Trying t...2 Answers
  • Is it long long lasting ??Is it a floral scent ??3 Answers
Lourdes R.
Madison, WI
This has been an all time favorite for me and it's getting harder to find that's why I ordered online. Sadly I am not good at describing fragrances so I don't know how to review this: it smells sensual but classy, I have not met anyone who did not like its smell yet.
Inna G.
Brooklyn, NY
Not a light smell. Instead it's intense and very sexy. My second favorite! Lasts all day long. You can buy it at Macy's or any sephora. Absolutely would buy this again and recommend it to all my friends
Amber D.
Boulder, CO
This perfume is intoxicating. I just want to smell myself all day when I'm wearing it. Such an addicting aroma. I recommend trying a sample on for a day before purchasing to see if it mixes with your skin chemistry
Ketaki D.
Wyomissing, PA
Omg I love this perfume.Love the smell and this very long lasting perfume....!!!
This perfume has my favorite note of Patchouli. Most of my perfumes have Patchouli as the head note. This perfume gives the daring and sexy fragrance. If you don't like sexy perfume this one is not for you
Svetlana G.
Lewisville , TX
Love this perfume!!! The smell is awesome and dramatic. Great for evening events. I don't wear this one during the day unless it's a special event. I apply it once and it stays for a while. Great buy!
Emily D.
Fort Collins, CO
This is a great citrusy,musky scent. It is very hard to describe, but it wears wonderfully. It isn't too strong and doesn't fade throughout the day. Beautiful packaging and it makes a great gift.
Jessica M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this perfume. It is so sexy and sophisticated at the same time. I wear this on nights out to make sure I get noticed. The notes are musky and very complex and I just love to smell this on me.
Emily H.
I love this perfume! It's my signature scent and everyone knows me by it. I could wear it with any outfit and it makes me feel like I'm dressed up even when I'm not. I love the smell. I also love the smell of the red and black bottle as well! Definitely worth it and a repurchase
Katherine L.
Virginia Bch, VA
Found this in sephora and fell in love! Heavy but fresh, it lasts the day and is also great for night time as well. I will say, if you like flowery and light scents it probably won't be one you like, but it's warm, sultry and enjoyable. Definitely a scent I'd recommend for fall.
Morgan K.
This is my favorite perfume. It's spicy and sensual and just sexy! Yeah that's the word I'd use to describe it, SEXY! Every time I wear it I get compliments and asked what perfume it is. Love it!!!
Erin S.
Millersburg, OH
Does the sent last long or fade quickly?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it smell? Strong? Does it last all day?
Kashley K.
Richland, TX
Where can I purchase this??
ray r.
Loveland, OH
How long does it last dose it last all day.
isaias m.
Silver Spring, MD
Who like this type of product