BY GUCCI

• Is this a fruity, fresh or floral scent? Thanks! Trying t...2 Answers
  • Is it long long lasting ??Is it a floral scent ??3 Answers
Sheena D.
Mililani, HI
I purchased this perfume after having tried a sample size I received from one of my makeup purchases from Sephora. Very nice packaging and presentation. I really liked it initially, but after a few uses the smell became a little too much for my liking. It was very musky, and kinda smelt overwhelmingly floral. Unfortunately I will not be purchasing this again. :(
Rigoberto C.
It's really good you should buy right now right now because it's awesome that smells really good I recommend night for everybody for getting girls is the best you should buy right now right now please right now
Aperture B.
This is my signature scent. It's very feminine and not overwhelming. I've been using it for years and still love it. Whenever I wear it I get compliments and it really stops people. For me I think about 2-3 squirts are sufficient. I typically only have to replace this once a year since I rotate my perfumes.
Bethany R.
This perfume smells so good! It is one of my favorite perfumes. I tend to avoid perfumes that smells too sweet or flowery; I perfume perfumes that smells feminine, yet musky like colognes. This perfume is perfect because it is feminine and it sits on the skin so well and just smells better the longer it sits.
Sarah C.
Oxford, MS
His is my most recent addition... oh my gosh I'm in love. Tbh I have no earthly idea how to describe this smell other than AMAZING. I guess I get a little patchouli and a little peach and lilac I think? Sooo good. I love Gucci perfumes so much. My other two favorites are Gucci II (for women) and Gucci Bamboo.
Grace C.
Saint Anthony, MN
This is such a classic for me -- I think it may always be my favorite perfume. If I could pick a signature scent this would be it. I'd say it's especially perfect for fall or nights out but I wear it any season or time of day. I've used a ton of perfumes and don't think I've ever actually repurchased one after getting to the bottom of it, but I am close on this one and it still hasn't gotten old so it may be time to restock soon!
Erica P.
I had been on the hunt for a perfume i liked something that was totally different from all the fruity scents i already owned so one day i picked out one of the samples oh my as soon as i smelled it i was in love...i bought a rollerball first just to see how i liked it and it was just what i was looking for i finished the rollerball and bought a small one and finished it now working on my 2nd bottle but this time i bought the big one!
Adrienne S.
Clermont, FL
I have lusted after this perfume for months because of the scent. It is honestly one of the best smelling perfumes I've ever smelled. It's so warm yet girly and when I wear it, I feel very mature. It lasts all day also. It is quite pricey so you can imagine my happiness when I received this Christmas morning.
Aubrey H.
Nashville, TN
This used to be my go-to night out fragrance. It is undeniably sexy and will definitely cause you to turn heads. I would recommend this fragrance if you like "warmer" scents. Floral fragrances tend to give me headaches so I tend to avoid them. I had no issues with this eau de toilette. My only criticism of this perfume is that I found that it faded a bit too quickly on my skin. Otherwise, I would have definitely repurchased it.
Chelsea A.
Amarillo, TX
This is very nice scent. I have had numerous complements from people of all ages and genders. I do feel that the scent does not stay with you as long I would desire.
Erin S.
Millersburg, OH
Does the sent last long or fade quickly?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it smell? Strong? Does it last all day?
Kashley K.
Richland, TX
Where can I purchase this??
ray r.
Loveland, OH
How long does it last dose it last all day.
isaias m.
Silver Spring, MD
Who like this type of product