BY GUCCI

Gucci Guilty Eau de Toilette Spray, 2.5 oz - Limited Edition Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands (new) see more...

Michelle M.
Renton, WA
Absolutely one of my favorite scents ever. Sensual and seductive without being over powering. Every time I wear this I get compliments about how good I smell. I love it and it is an essential part of my perfume collection. Perfect scent for a night out or a hot date.
Kimberly S.
Smells so good! Great perfume. Great scent for any time of the year. The scent is long lasting and somewhat reminds me of Ralph romance. The bottle is so cute with the good and black. I have one bottle of this and ehh idk if I would purchase it again.
Samantha D.
This is a great fragrance because in my opinion both sexes can wear it ! It is delicious !!!! Highly recommend ! Sometimes it's even at Ross marshals and nordstroms rack
NOLA P.
New Orleans , LA
This is my guilty pleasure. The hint of seduction with the perfect balance of femininity. ❤️🌷