BY GUCCI #36 in Fragrance for Her

Made for the woman who shatters expectations, this fragrance imbues a feeling of power, a sense that she can attain whatever she wants even the thrill of the forbidden. A sheer, floral-oriental fragrance, it opens with a bright burst of citrus and a dangerous hint of black pepper. This arresting introduction gives way to full-throttle femininity as its heart pulses with fruity and floral notes. The fragrance dries down to a rich, ambery base with notes of patchouli. The overall effect is young, stylish, and eminently wearable a daring edge of sexiness and sensuality that captures the essence of Gucci.The stunning bottle fuses glass and metal, a feature revealed through Gucci's signature interlocking "G" characters. At the center of the iconic logo's letterforms, the bottle's gleaming metallic surface is elegantly cut away to expose the bottle's glass interior. Notes: Mandarin, Pink Pepper, Peach, Lilac, Geranium, Amber, Patchouli. Style: Daring. Rich. Sexy. see more...

• I wan it soooo bbaaadďdd 😍😍😍😍3 Answers
  • What you think about this? ( honest answer) 5 Answers
  • They think of this product? It seems a little expensive or worth ...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "this is one of my fave gucci scents, its long lasting and even later in the day people are like omg you smell so good, its a little pricy, but its gucci, worth it!" in 1 review
Jenny G.
Jasper, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an alllllll time favorite perfume!! It lasts forever!! It literally stays on my clothes days after I wore them. It doesn't take much to spray in order to be bathed in it. I love it!!!
Victoria D.
Sparks , NV
Review for: Perfume Women De Toilette
GUCCI GUILTY Gift Set the best frangrance i have used through the years. I absolutely love Gucci GUCCI GUILTY Intense Eau de Parfum
Badia L.
I received it as a gift the first time and I was immediately conquered. The proof is my third bottle. It has a fresh, pleasant and slightly spicy smell. I do not care anymore and it's a first for me that does not remain faithful to any perfume and changes according to my desires.
Sheena D.
Mililani, HI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this perfume after having tried a sample size I received from one of my makeup purchases from Sephora. Very nice packaging and presentation. I really liked it initially, but after a few uses the smell became a little too much for my liking. It was very musky, and kinda smelt overwhelmingly floral. Unfortunately I will not be purchasing this again. :(
Soiyah Y.
sfax jadida, sfax
Review for: De Toilette
I love this perfume it's so sophisticated for a boss lady hhhhhhh really special #influensterawards #contest @Influenster i recommend it for middle age women the price is so raisonnable for the quality
Annay G.
pompano beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this scent. It's so sexy and smells so good. A little spicy, a little floral, and a little earthy. Perfection. In love. Me encanta 💙
Marina H.
Olor irresistible,fresco y duradero, recomendado 100% . Si buscas un perfume con olor intenso,no esperes mas y comprate
Larrissa S.
Oak Park , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this perfume two years ago around Christmas and I still have it. A little goes a long way and it lasts all day. But the sent very luxiourious. It is sweet yet rich all at the same time. You can tell that you are wear a high end perfume when you have it on. I love this perfume!
Shelesea R.
Chestermere, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very nice and elegant scent. It has a light powdery floral kind of vibe to it. I find that this fragrance is subtle from start to finish. I think it would be great for a lady that's work in an office because it wouldn't be overpowering. It's the scent I wear when going for an interview. If you are looking for a scent you can wear to the office, this would be a great pick.
Maria E.
Mendota , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This right here is my everyday. I have two one in my car and one in my room. It lasts all day. I've actually washed my clothes and I still can smell it. It's awesome and with great smell.
Erin S.
Bethesda, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the sent last long or fade quickly?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it smell? Strong? Does it last all day?
ray r.
Loveland, OH
How long does it last dose it last all day.
Kashley K.
Hubbard, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I purchase this??
isaias m.
Silver Spring, MD
Who like this type of product