BY GUCCI #36 in Fragrance for Her

Made for the woman who shatters expectations, this fragrance imbues a feeling of power, a sense that she can attain whatever she wants even the thrill of the forbidden. A sheer, floral-oriental fragrance, it opens with a bright burst of citrus and a dangerous hint of black pepper. This arresting introduction gives way to full-throttle femininity as its heart pulses with fruity and floral notes. The fragrance dries down to a rich, ambery base with notes of patchouli. The overall effect is young, stylish, and eminently wearable a daring edge of sexiness and sensuality that captures the essence of Gucci.The stunning bottle fuses glass and metal, a feature revealed through Gucci's signature interlocking "G" characters. At the center of the iconic logo's letterforms, the bottle's gleaming metallic surface is elegantly cut away to expose the bottle's glass interior. Notes: Mandarin, Pink Pepper, Peach, Lilac, Geranium, Amber, Patchouli. Style: Daring. Rich. Sexy. see more...

• I wan it soooo bbaaadďdd 😍😍😍😍3 Answers
  • What you think about this? ( honest answer) 5 Answers
  • They think of this product? It seems a little expensive or worth ...3 Answers
Gucci Guilty Eau de Toilette Spray
  • "this is one of my fave gucci scents, its long lasting and even later in the day people are like omg you smell so good, its a little pricy, but its gucci, worth it!" in 1 review
Martina D.
Quisiera comprar este producto
Alguien sabe si es una buena opción o no es recomendable? 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
MissE W.
Tupelo, MS
Review for: De Toilette
I couldn't tell the man's cologne from the women's with this one, the design is the same, just different colors, and the scents are pretty much identical.
Sheena D.
Mililani, HI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this perfume after having tried a sample size I received from one of my makeup purchases from Sephora. Very nice packaging and presentation. I really liked it initially, but after a few uses the smell became a little too much for my liking. It was very musky, and kinda smelt overwhelmingly floral. Unfortunately I will not be purchasing this again. :(
Jewels G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So truly this Peru e isn't a favorite. I prefer the men's and the Gucci Guilty Black as well. This ones scent has something in it that I just can't deal with. Plus it messed up my allergies. I'll wouldn't purchase it again.
Paris S.
Manchester
I really see or smell nothing remarkable about this. I realize scent is so personal and subjective, so I will try to go with what really should matter when reviewing a perfume. Scent-wise, I am sorry, but to me, this is nothing new or unique or different. Nothing about this fragrance to me screams 'you must have me, I am different!!'. The bottle design is also meh for me. Nothing thrilling. I do like classy looking bottles and I guess in a way that may have been what they were going for here, but to me, the design of this bottle is very boring. There is basic, there is classy, and there is boring, and to me, this bottle design is very boring; just the basic Gucci logo, wow. Plus the gold on it imho looks cheap, more like something you would buy at a drugstore. The fragrance, if you do like it, for me does not last more than a couple of hours, so that is disappointing, especially when taking the price point into consideration (and yes, I know many perfumes are even more $$, but this is still up there price-wise). It is a light scent and safe enough I feel for work or school or gatherings and such, provided noone has allergies or asthma, that sort of thing. But nothing about this fragrance is 'special' to me, it just feels very 'average' in all respects. And the Gucci logo..nice, but it makes me wonder, what came first, the Gucci logo, or the Chanel logo
Jessica R.
Sierra Vista
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't really like the smell of it it's in a beautiful package for me not worth the money
Heather W.
Lancashire , Preston
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't like the scent of this perfume, it's not my cup of tea, find it a bit heavy and over bearing, bit too sweet for my taste
Robin S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't care for the smell of this particular perfume. Now there are other Gucci brands that I love for example, Envy!!
Maria B.
Pomona, CA
Review for: De Toilette
Honestly I think this product is goo but for this kinda of money it ain't worth it I would stick to Victoria secret or bath and body works cheaper and way better in my opinion this one doesn't even last long so o feel it's just a waste of money 😶
Sasha P.
This may be my least favorite #Gucci #fragrance of all. I recently received this in a #gift set and was far from impressed. It was strong and more for the 50 and older crowd. I always heard good things about this #perfume so I was shocked. #MyOpinion #beauty #influenster #sasha4president
Erin S.
Bethesda, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the sent last long or fade quickly?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it smell? Strong? Does it last all day?
ray r.
Loveland, OH
How long does it last dose it last all day.
Kashley K.
Hubbard, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I purchase this??
isaias m.
Silver Spring, MD
Who like this type of product