BY GUCCI #36 in Fragrance for Her

Made for the woman who shatters expectations, this fragrance imbues a feeling of power, a sense that she can attain whatever she wants even the thrill of the forbidden. A sheer, floral-oriental fragrance, it opens with a bright burst of citrus and a dangerous hint of black pepper. This arresting introduction gives way to full-throttle femininity as its heart pulses with fruity and floral notes. The fragrance dries down to a rich, ambery base with notes of patchouli. The overall effect is young, stylish, and eminently wearable a daring edge of sexiness and sensuality that captures the essence of Gucci.The stunning bottle fuses glass and metal, a feature revealed through Gucci's signature interlocking "G" characters. At the center of the iconic logo's letterforms, the bottle's gleaming metallic surface is elegantly cut away to expose the bottle's glass interior. Notes: Mandarin, Pink Pepper, Peach, Lilac, Geranium, Amber, Patchouli. Style: Daring. Rich. Sexy. see more...

• I wan it soooo bbaaadńŹdd ūüėćūüėćūüėćūüėć3 Answers
  • What you think about this? ( honest answer) 5 Answers
  • They think of this product? It seems a little expensive or worth ...3 Answers
Gucci Guilty Eau de Toilette Spray
  • "this is one of my fave gucci scents, its long lasting and even later in the day people are like omg you smell so good, its a little pricy, but its gucci, worth it!" in 1 review
Ashley W.
Waco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite perfume that I have ever tryed it smells so good everyone should own this perfume. I got this perfume for Christmas and fell in love with it. The cent is like a sweet perfume if you have not tried it u need to it will change your life
Iris G.
I bought this for my mom on Mother's Day, this is her second one because I keep misting some on myself lol I got it at ulta for a reasonable price, it is such a very elegant scent, without being overwhelming, I would definitely recommend this brand
Synthia S.
Nanuet, NY
Review for: De Toilette
This is the most beautiful packaging I've ever seen. It's pricey but has excellent value. Hubby bought it for me for Valentine's Day and I'm a first time owner but repeat user. Highly Recommended!
Carmen P.
Kennesaw, GA
This is the perfume I reorder the most. I always change things up, but this one is my classic go-to, always have on hand scent! It's dressy but not reserved for fine dining dressy. Perfect for when you like to feel pulled together.
Kelly M.
I am hyper sensitive to fragrances, most give me severe headaches, so I was pleasantly surprised when this did not. I love the smell as do my daughters. It is a bit pricey but a little goes a long way so it's definitely worth it.
Kelli A.
Review for: De Toilette
Love it!! Gucci is pricey but you get what you pay for! The bottle is huge and the scent stays on forever! It's so soft and pretty! Great for giftsfor the friends and family!
andy p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the aromas I like to be perfumed this I was given to taste in a sample is the end. It is these perfumes that last 24 hours and they represent you from the moment you arrive oh raisins for some place you call the attention
Manasi I.
East Lansing, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
The scent is really amazing for a posh evening wear or office wear. The only disappointment is that it doesn't last for long and the fragrance is very mild. Would have loved an intense version of the same perfume. But I still loved it!
Toni E.
Ocean Springs
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this as a gift from my husband. I was hesitant to use at first since I had a signature scent already. Once I used this I immediately switched scents. I love this warm scent especially since it isn't over powering.
Maya M.
Troy, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume is my absolute go to favorite! I can wear this scent anywhere, it's floral, and sophisticated. It's attractive but not too flirty. I wear it all the time and others come and go but this perfume tops them all for me!
Erin S.
Bethesda, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the sent last long or fade quickly?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it smell? Strong? Does it last all day?
ray r.
Loveland, OH
How long does it last dose it last all day.
Kashley K.
Hubbard, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I purchase this??
isaias m.
Silver Spring, MD
Who like this type of product