BY GUCCI #36 in Fragrance for Her

Made for the woman who shatters expectations, this fragrance imbues a feeling of power, a sense that she can attain whatever she wants even the thrill of the forbidden. A sheer, floral-oriental fragrance, it opens with a bright burst of citrus and a dangerous hint of black pepper. This arresting introduction gives way to full-throttle femininity as its heart pulses with fruity and floral notes. The fragrance dries down to a rich, ambery base with notes of patchouli. The overall effect is young, stylish, and eminently wearable a daring edge of sexiness and sensuality that captures the essence of Gucci.The stunning bottle fuses glass and metal, a feature revealed through Gucci's signature interlocking "G" characters. At the center of the iconic logo's letterforms, the bottle's gleaming metallic surface is elegantly cut away to expose the bottle's glass interior. Notes: Mandarin, Pink Pepper, Peach, Lilac, Geranium, Amber, Patchouli. Style: Daring. Rich. Sexy. see more...

• I wan it soooo bbaaadńŹdd ūüėćūüėćūüėćūüėć3 Answers
  • What you think about this? ( honest answer) 5 Answers
  • They think of this product? It seems a little expensive or worth ...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "this is one of my fave gucci scents, its long lasting and even later in the day people are like omg you smell so good, its a little pricy, but its gucci, worth it!" in 1 review
Kisha Q.
Durham
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the sexiest smelling perfume! I love it for anyone. The bottle and packaging is gorgeous ! I love the gold. For the scent the price is fine! I mean you have to spoil yourself! I purchased this from Macy's . No need for improvement! This a timeless scent.
Gabby M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My fall/winter perfume. This is a sexy musky scent. I can only use one spray of this at a time and lingers on my skin and clothes all day. Beautiful packaging! I bought mine from Sephora and definitely recommend to try this for those who love musky/Patchouli notes.
Emily G.
Chillicothe, OH
Review for: De Toilette
This is absolutely amazing. I fall in love with the scent all over again every time I use it. You only need two to three sprays to last you all day. If sprayed to many times it is very strong and overwhelming. I get many compliments when wearing this perfumes.
Allison H.
Long lasting. Dynamic. Spicy yet floral. It's my scent for life. Even though it's an eau de toilette, you can smell it for days on your scarf. There isn't any other scent like this. I wish, oh I wish! They would bring back the parfum. It was even better!
STACEY D.
Thibodaux, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I first encountered this lovely scent as a sample and was mesmerized ever since. Got the gift set for my birthday last year and was extremely happy. She is on my top 5 must have perfumes.
LaShawnda H.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I love the way this smells. It's perfect for night time going out use. It seems to last Long time on my skin but not my sisters. Just a few squirts will work. I do an air squirt with the perfume then I walk thru it so it falls on me and I don't over use it.
Mauren F.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I remember my boyfriend bought this for me for Christmas in 2015. I honestly still have it until this day. I absolutely love this! I only wear this when I'm going out to dinner or out with my bestfriend. I would totally recommend this to my friends and family!
Lindsey H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a woodsy dark fragrance. It's my favorite type of fragrance. I am not the kind of person that sticks with one fragrance. The smell lasts a long time and when I go to put my coat on the next day it's still there and just very yummy smelling.
Brittany S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to scent! Smells for soft and stays on all throughout the day. Price point is reasonable as well! If you like a scent that's not too strong but it's noticeable then this is your  fragrance! I will definitely continue to buy this in the future
Ashley W.
Waco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite perfume that I have ever tryed it smells so good everyone should own this perfume. I got this perfume for Christmas and fell in love with it. The cent is like a sweet perfume if you have not tried it u need to it will change your life
Erin S.
Bethesda, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the sent last long or fade quickly?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it smell? Strong? Does it last all day?
ray r.
Loveland, OH
How long does it last dose it last all day.
Kashley K.
Hubbard, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I purchase this??
isaias m.
Silver Spring, MD
Who like this type of product