BY GUCCI #36 in Fragrance for Her

Made for the woman who shatters expectations, this fragrance imbues a feeling of power, a sense that she can attain whatever she wants even the thrill of the forbidden. A sheer, floral-oriental fragrance, it opens with a bright burst of citrus and a dangerous hint of black pepper. This arresting introduction gives way to full-throttle femininity as its heart pulses with fruity and floral notes. The fragrance dries down to a rich, ambery base with notes of patchouli. The overall effect is young, stylish, and eminently wearable a daring edge of sexiness and sensuality that captures the essence of Gucci.The stunning bottle fuses glass and metal, a feature revealed through Gucci's signature interlocking "G" characters. At the center of the iconic logo's letterforms, the bottle's gleaming metallic surface is elegantly cut away to expose the bottle's glass interior. Notes: Mandarin, Pink Pepper, Peach, Lilac, Geranium, Amber, Patchouli. Style: Daring. Rich. Sexy. see more...

• I wan it soooo bbaaadńŹdd ūüėćūüėćūüėćūüėć3 Answers
  • What you think about this? ( honest answer) 5 Answers
  • They think of this product? It seems a little expensive or worth ...3 Answers
Gucci Guilty Eau de Toilette Spray
  • "this is one of my fave gucci scents, its long lasting and even later in the day people are like omg you smell so good, its a little pricy, but its gucci, worth it!" in 1 review
Allison  C.
Troy, NY
Review for: By Gucci Women
this has been my go to scent for years now i just can't get enough! the packaging is sleek and sexy and the smell is absolutely amazing. it's almost musky and man like which i think is amazing and it really does last all day long. i'll forever repurchase this
Brandy G.
Hollywood, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's very strong . I don't know what to say accept you feel rich . I feel confident and classy when I where Gucci guilty. It has a scent that smells different on each person so for some it's a good scent for some it's not. Gucci guilty is a self pleasure that just gives you this lift in confidence that makes you feel rich and classy. I wear this with my stilettos!
Larrissa S.
Oak Park , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this perfume two years ago around Christmas and I still have it. A little goes a long way and it lasts all day. But the sent very luxiourious. It is sweet yet rich all at the same time. You can tell that you are wear a high end perfume when you have it on. I love this perfume!
Joe V.
Grand prairie, Tx
I'm a guy and I wear this. It smells so good, it's my fall winter scent and I get compliments from guys and girls. I have the travel size spray bottle and I just leave it in my car and spritz before going out. I'm not aurally for sweet scents but this changed my opinions about sweet scents.
Gabriela V.
Lawrence, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Let me tell you a secret girls! This perfume is what you've been looking for if you want a rich and strong fragrance. It is by far one of the perfumes that has stayed the longest on my skin. It is rich and sweet and powerful all at once
Gerapie J.
Hayward, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this perfume in one of the subscriptiona nd I love it! I get so much conpliment when i am wearing this perfume! Long lasting? I think that depends on how your body reacts on the perfume. I usually ask for a sample first, then if itvlasted and i loked it, I would buy the full size! I 100% recommend this... such a sexy scent!
Kristine K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some women have a single signature scent. I have a signature collection of fragrances including Guilty and Guilty Black. Sexy, smart and not at all brash, this gem was my constant companion on a whirlwind trip to Italy. It lasted through sweaty hikes, long days of museums, and right on into late evening stroll for gelato.
Abi M.
Collierville
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes. The scent is my go-to in the winter, as it is a nice, warm and cozy scent. I can go all day long, wake up the next morning and still smell it on my skin, so it is most definitely a long lasting perfume. I would 100% recommend this to anyone looking for a long lasting perfume.
Jaylene V.
Ridgewood, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my sexier scents!
Definitely a date night go-to!!
I am so obsessed - Gucci did good with this one!
Lasts literally all day & I can't tell you how many compliments I get with this scent!
THIS FRAGRANCE IS A MUST HAVE!!!
Missi M.
Heflin, AL
OK so I bought my first Gucci guilty black two months ago I have never gotten so many compliments I will definitely be repurchasing it matter fact I'm out almost I would recommend this to everything a person in the world it is my all-time go to favorite I love it
Erin S.
Bethesda, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the sent last long or fade quickly?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it smell? Strong? Does it last all day?
ray r.
Loveland, OH
How long does it last dose it last all day.
Kashley K.
Hubbard, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I purchase this??
isaias m.
Silver Spring, MD
Who like this type of product