BY GUCCI #36 in Fragrance for Her

Made for the woman who shatters expectations, this fragrance imbues a feeling of power, a sense that she can attain whatever she wants even the thrill of the forbidden. A sheer, floral-oriental fragrance, it opens with a bright burst of citrus and a dangerous hint of black pepper. This arresting introduction gives way to full-throttle femininity as its heart pulses with fruity and floral notes. The fragrance dries down to a rich, ambery base with notes of patchouli. The overall effect is young, stylish, and eminently wearable a daring edge of sexiness and sensuality that captures the essence of Gucci.The stunning bottle fuses glass and metal, a feature revealed through Gucci's signature interlocking "G" characters. At the center of the iconic logo's letterforms, the bottle's gleaming metallic surface is elegantly cut away to expose the bottle's glass interior. Notes: Mandarin, Pink Pepper, Peach, Lilac, Geranium, Amber, Patchouli. Style: Daring. Rich. Sexy. see more...

• I wan it soooo bbaaadďdd 😍😍😍😍3 Answers
  • What you think about this? ( honest answer) 5 Answers
  • They think of this product? It seems a little expensive or worth ...3 Answers
Gucci Guilty Eau de Toilette Spray
  • "this is one of my fave gucci scents, its long lasting and even later in the day people are like omg you smell so good, its a little pricy, but its gucci, worth it!" in 1 review
leena h.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I genuinely and truly think that this is the best perfume out there for those who love sweet but sexy and settled , soft and vellvetty smell !!! This is the one , it doesn't choke you , it doesn't irritate you nose , it's just perfect, the 2 times I bought the bottle I finished it , and everytime I go to Macy's or Sephora looking for a new perfume I settle with a travel size of GG ! Ultimate love
Brittany B.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely my favorite scent out of anything I currently or have ever owned. Such a classy and timeless smell, but does not smell old! The packaging is stunning and it's just an all around beautiful product. Anytime I wear this, my husband immediately notices and comments on how wonderful it smells and it lasts all day! It is a bit pricey but you only need one spritz of this for an entire day so it will last you a long time. Definitely recommend.
Tiffany W.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this fragrance for Mother's Day from my husband. He purchased a sample set from Sephora and I was able to choose the scent I loved the most to receive a full sized bottle. I chose Gucci Guilty with a little help from a sales associate. I absolutely love the bottle design but it's really hard to keep it clear of finger prints. the scent is so intoxicatingly fabulous! It sits on my vanity next to other pretty bottle of expensive perfumes and I only wear it for special occasions!
Abi M.
I love my Gucci Guilty perfume! It is my favorite during the winter months because it is such a warm and cozy scent. I have repurchased a couple times and love it still. It is a perfume that will last ALL day long, which I am most definitely a fan of. I can put the perfume on in the morning and fall asleep that night with it on and wake up the next morning and STILL smell it. It is awesome and I would for sure steer people to purchase it!
Aubrey H.
Nashville, TN
Review for: De Toilette
This used to be my go-to night out fragrance. It is undeniably sexy and will definitely cause you to turn heads. I would recommend this fragrance if you like "warmer" scents. Floral fragrances tend to give me headaches so I tend to avoid them. I had no issues with this eau de toilette. My only criticism of this perfume is that I found that it faded a bit too quickly on my skin. Otherwise, I would have definitely repurchased it.
NancyLuz K.
Tampa
I only have 2 favorite perfumes.. this is the other one. This is kinda pricey compared to the usual mist I use for daily routine but this is worth it. The scent give your self confidence a push. It boosts your sexyness. It makes heads turn when you pass by. The packaging is pretty chic too! As a wife? I love how my husband would tell me "mama mia you smell so edible!"... i'd take that as a compliment!
Ashli F.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite scent for most special occasions! The only reason I haven't made it my everyday is because it's a toilette and doesn't last as long as I'd prefer. It's pretty difficult to find a good quality perfume that doesn't turn peppery on me so I was ecstatic when I first gave this Gucci formula a try at Dillard's. I went back before I ran out of my little sample just to avoid going without!
Madeleine O.
Boston, MA
Borrowed from a friend and fell in love! It's perfect for going out! I smelled so good and I don't even like that many perfumes (I stick with Chanel Madme and Gucci Bamboo at night and Burberry touch and Chanel Chance during the day.)The packaging is also wow worthy so it looks fabulous on my perfume caddy. Absolutely love adding this to my collection.
Maria B.
Pomona, CA
Review for: De Toilette
Honestly I think this product is goo but for this kinda of money it ain't worth it I would stick to Victoria secret or bath and body works cheaper and way better in my opinion this one doesn't even last long so o feel it's just a waste of money 😶
Trish H.
Dillsburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a deluxe sample of this and honestly I'm not sure why I haven't grabbed a bigger bottle yet! It's a nice sultry, floral scent that has a hint of vanilla sweetness to it. It's definitely a strong scent so a little will go a long way. It's a pricey brand but generally higher end perfumes last longer on my skin so I don't mind the higher price. Plus, the bottles last forever!
Erin S.
Bethesda, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the sent last long or fade quickly?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it smell? Strong? Does it last all day?
ray r.
Loveland, OH
How long does it last dose it last all day.
Kashley K.
Hubbard, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I purchase this??
isaias m.
Silver Spring, MD
Who like this type of product