BY GUCCI #36 in Fragrance for Her

Made for the woman who shatters expectations, this fragrance imbues a feeling of power, a sense that she can attain whatever she wants even the thrill of the forbidden. A sheer, floral-oriental fragrance, it opens with a bright burst of citrus and a dangerous hint of black pepper. This arresting introduction gives way to full-throttle femininity as its heart pulses with fruity and floral notes. The fragrance dries down to a rich, ambery base with notes of patchouli. The overall effect is young, stylish, and eminently wearable a daring edge of sexiness and sensuality that captures the essence of Gucci.The stunning bottle fuses glass and metal, a feature revealed through Gucci's signature interlocking "G" characters. At the center of the iconic logo's letterforms, the bottle's gleaming metallic surface is elegantly cut away to expose the bottle's glass interior. Notes: Mandarin, Pink Pepper, Peach, Lilac, Geranium, Amber, Patchouli. Style: Daring. Rich. Sexy. see more...

• I wan it soooo bbaaadďdd 😍😍😍😍3 Answers
  • What you think about this? ( honest answer) 5 Answers
  • They think of this product? It seems a little expensive or worth ...3 Answers
Gucci Guilty Eau de Toilette Spray
  • "this is one of my fave gucci scents, its long lasting and even later in the day people are like omg you smell so good, its a little pricy, but its gucci, worth it!" in 1 review
Victoria H.
Roswell , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the simplistic packaging and quality of the perfume. It is a classic, mature, sultry sent and that may not be for everyone. It is on the pricey side and you'll find that you don't need to freshen until later in the day.
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wonderful scent. Floral but yet powerful in sense not scents. It gives you a sense of empowerment and independence and strength while still feeling feminine. I purchased this at Belk and I would definitely purchase it again!
Christina n.
Leander, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I fell in love with this scent the first time I sprayed it. I love warm fragrances and this is definitely warm and a little bit masculine. However it has floral notes that really balance it out and create something unique.
Scarlet P.
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I adore this perfume, its sweetness and elegance to the thousand percent, I feel so sure when I wear it, and despite being a toilette it lasts me a lot, I can imagine the length of the parfum version should last a lifetime! Apart I do not bore its aroma since it happens to me with other perfumes.Highly recommended for all taste and age!!
Maria N.
Sartell, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my perfume! I always like to pick a perfume for every year, so the smell can bring me back memories. The smell lasts a very long time and has an amazing smell mature but still girly. The bottle is beautiful.
Michaela J.
Stockton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My parents baught me this perfume for Christmas a few years ago and I was so surprised. The scent is very sultry and I usually wear it when I'm going out with my friends at night! I always get compliments when I wear it.
Heather C.
Peoria , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
The packaging is adorable the price is not! Has a strong scent that causes a headache for me after awhile. It's more of an elegant black dress kinda perfume for a romantic night out! I wouldn't recommend over others
Jasmine M.
Sanford, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
So this perfume is pricey I will admit but it is worth it once you buy it. The smell is incredible. That I spray so little on myself and smells like I sprayed a lot! The quality is great and the price is worth it!
Krystan E.
Natchez, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love! This is my fav smell! This was my first every Gucci purchase. Loved it so much and confident in the brand that as soon as Gucci black came out I didn't have to even smell it I just bought it lol!
Vanessa C.
Fort Worth , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
On my second bottle and I love it! The smell is just soo sexy and long lasting! Packaging is beautiful and I got a good deal with it when I purchased at Macy's! I will keep buying until they discontinue it!
Erin S.
Bethesda, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the sent last long or fade quickly?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it smell? Strong? Does it last all day?
ray r.
Loveland, OH
How long does it last dose it last all day.
Kashley K.
Hubbard, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I purchase this??
isaias m.
Silver Spring, MD
Who like this type of product