BY GUCCI #36 in Fragrance for Her

Made for the woman who shatters expectations, this fragrance imbues a feeling of power, a sense that she can attain whatever she wants even the thrill of the forbidden. A sheer, floral-oriental fragrance, it opens with a bright burst of citrus and a dangerous hint of black pepper. This arresting introduction gives way to full-throttle femininity as its heart pulses with fruity and floral notes. The fragrance dries down to a rich, ambery base with notes of patchouli. The overall effect is young, stylish, and eminently wearable a daring edge of sexiness and sensuality that captures the essence of Gucci.The stunning bottle fuses glass and metal, a feature revealed through Gucci's signature interlocking "G" characters. At the center of the iconic logo's letterforms, the bottle's gleaming metallic surface is elegantly cut away to expose the bottle's glass interior. Notes: Mandarin, Pink Pepper, Peach, Lilac, Geranium, Amber, Patchouli. Style: Daring. Rich. Sexy. see more...

• I wan it soooo bbaaadďdd 😍😍😍😍3 Answers
  • What you think about this? ( honest answer) 5 Answers
  • They think of this product? It seems a little expensive or worth ...3 Answers
Gucci Guilty Eau de Toilette Spray
  • "this is one of my fave gucci scents, its long lasting and even later in the day people are like omg you smell so good, its a little pricy, but its gucci, worth it!" in 1 review
Katie P.
Shawnee, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is just a great since I first found it on a cruise ship over 10 years ago and I have just been in love with it ever since I don't feel guilty about being in love with Gucci Guilty it smells so good it's a little dirty a little sassy a little Rich perfect for any girl that's in the city or in the country
Shameiza f.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has been my all time favorite perfume, Gucci Guilty Eau de Toilette Spray it smells freaking amazing and last forever like literally your clothes smell dam good even the next day etc. I also find most ppl liking the smell too.
Sheena D.
Mililani, HI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this perfume after having tried a sample size I received from one of my makeup purchases from Sephora. Very nice packaging and presentation. I really liked it initially, but after a few uses the smell became a little too much for my liking. It was very musky, and kinda smelt overwhelmingly floral. Unfortunately I will not be purchasing this again. :(
Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great perfume that lasts all day without being to overpowering! This perfume is a good combination of femininity with a touch of woodsy masculine undertones! love my Gucci Guilty!
Natalie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omggggg I can rave forever about this perfume. It’s my go to for sure, whether it to be to work or to go out. It’s very sexy and mysterious but not to the point where you can’t wear it everyday. I get sooo many compliments every time I wear it. I have repurchased it about 3 times already because it runs out so fast (I basically drink it cus I use it so much). It’s also one of the few perfumes that lasts forever on me.
Leidy Z.
Woodhaven, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love ! This perfume is so sexy so feminine! I love it !! Definitely a good option for a everyday fragrance.
It last the whole day , i always receive complements about this perfume , i bought it in macys and the gave a oil with the perfume i pay $78 dollars
Makinzie J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was given to me as a gift from my mom. I am in love with it. The scent is so pretty and it’s not too strong so you don’t smell like you just swam in your perfume that morning. Mine is almost gone so I’m hoping I can snag myself a new bottle soon! It’s cool that at Sephora you can get the rollerball version too so you can always touch up wherever you go!
Alex M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely amazing product! I love this packaging and the perfume smells incredible! This is extremely long lasting, and it is a very floral scent that is great for all occasions! I have purchased this several times, and I will likely purchase many more times- its a great brand, great product and I would highly recommend checking it out- makes a great gift!
Marisa R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love GG! It's a heavier, bolder, richer scent so I typically use mostly in the fall/winter seasons. It's not a super feminine scent, but it still has great girly undertones to it. It's pricey, but since I rotate it with 2-3 others, it has lasted a long time and hasn't lost its potency, smell old or anything like that.
Genesee M.
Pasadena, CA
Review for: De Toilette
OMG! I just received this sample from Ulta and it SMELLS SOOO GOOD! Definitely need this fragrance for my date nights! Gucci Guilty Eau de Toilette Spray
Lizzy O.
Fitchburg, MA
Does the scent last all day?
Yaritza M.
Lodi, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone bought this and absolutely loves it ?
Andrea B.
Oakland, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this smell? Is it a good smell?
Aquie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this perfume have a good lasting time? It's so hard to find fragrances that last.
Deandra M.
Scarborough, Ontario
What you think about this? ( honest answer)