28 colors available

BY GUCCI #31 in Fragrance for Her

Made for the woman who shatters expectations, this fragrance imbues a feeling of power, a sense that she can attain whatever she wants even the thrill of the forbidden. A sheer, floral-oriental fragrance, it opens with a bright burst of citrus and a dangerous hint of black pepper. This arresting introduction gives way to full-throttle femininity as its heart pulses with fruity and floral notes. The fragrance dries down to a rich, ambery base with notes of patchouli. The overall effect is young, stylish, and eminently wearable a daring edge of sexiness and sensuality that captures the essence of Gucci.The stunning bottle fuses glass and metal, a feature revealed through Gucci's signature interlocking "G" characters. At the center of the iconic logo's letterforms, the bottle's gleaming metallic surface is elegantly cut away to expose the bottle's glass interior. Notes: Mandarin, Pink Pepper, Peach, Lilac, Geranium, Amber, Patchouli. Style: Daring. Rich. Sexy. see more...

• I wan it soooo bbaaadńŹdd ūüėćūüėćūüėćūüėć3 Answers
  • What you think about this? ( honest answer) 5 Answers
  • They think of this product? It seems a little expensive or worth bu...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "this is one of my fave gucci scents, its long lasting and even later in the day people are like omg you smell so good, its a little pricy, but its gucci, worth it!" in 1 review
Sophia H.
Sophia H.
One of my favorite everyday scents! Not too strong, I can wear it every season. Price range is great. I usually wait for the holiday gift sets, other wise I usually buy the biggest bottle and a rollerball or purse size bottle.

When I first spray it I can smell the oriental flower but it's not overwhelming and then the hint of spice from the black pepper.. But it has a light fruity smell in there as well.. after it settles and dries down, it has this amazing rich scent.. to me, it's almost a caramel like smell. Overall I think it's a very feminine scent and I feel like a lot of people could enjoy this scent.
Gladys S.
Gladys S.
fort worth, TX
A very sexy, beautiful alluring scent. Perfect for any date night, night out with the girls, or even holidays. it lasts more than half the day on me, and i got mine from Sephora. I've heard some people say it smells like baby powder which is soooo wrong, if your bottle smells that way then you need to return it pronto. With notes like Mandarin, Pink Pepper, Peach, Lilac, Geranium, Amber, and Patchouli OMG you can't go wrong. Every single woman needs this in their collection. It's amazing.
Nita F.
Nita F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's almost time for me to get more. Everyone always give me compliments whenever I wear it. It compliment my natural scent perfectly. It has an all day wear and isn't overpowering. It only take a few squirts to give the hint of luxury all day. Although, depending on the size it can get pricey but its so perfect it's worth it. I typically only wear this when I'm going out but its subtle enough for everyday use. I absolutely recommend this fragrance.
Tacola J.
Tacola J.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
My all time favorite product. The only fragrance that I consistently buy on a regular. Great bottle, fragrance leaves a nice, sweet lasting smell. Unlike most fragrances, this does not wear off easily. I've gotten a lot of family and friends hooked. If you haven't tried this or bought it, this is definitely a 2 thumbs up, all fingers and toes up. I promise you won't be disappointed!!
Nancy B.
Nancy B.
Lincolnton, NC
This is my go to fragrance , day or night. I receive many many compliments on it from both men and woman. I get a new one every 6 months. I know it is not for everybody but for me it is the perfect scent. The scent is not to old , not to young, which is perfect.Not to sweet, its a down to earth mysterious kinda scent. A scent that will not be forgotten <3 LOL
Joan L.
Joan L.
Being a Perfume Junkie I've owned so many smells But Gucci Guilty has Taken me by Storm!! This smell is A Grown Woman scent yet still sexy and alluring. Any time worn people always tell me the next day that they can still my perfume in their car or clothes from giving hugs. I feel this perfume will Be with me till my Older Years!!! My signature Scent!!
Tabasom P.
Tabasom P.
Sexy, Sensual, Delicious!
It smells so deep, sexy and sensusal. Definitely sweet amber scents in it. I catch myself still smelling it at the end of the work day so i can definitely say it lasts all day long. Highly recommend for those of you who like sensual yet slightly sweet smells! Must try! Time to get another one for me!
Shea H.
Shea H.
Canton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best Christmas gifts ever. This perfume has a wonderful scent that's not too strong or musky. It's also not floral which is a plus for me. It's very light, pleasant and so elegant. I always get many compliments when I wear it. The price is not too bad for a great perfume. My husband bought this from Perfumanja.
Sahony B.
Sahony B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this perfume is smells amazing and although is very hard to describe the scent is just wonderful refreshing and high quality smell. the packaging is so beautiful but it gets dirty quickly so thats a down side but I definitely recommend this perfume is such a delicate and expensive smell. I love it!
Bethany R.
Bethany R.
This perfume smells so good! It is one of my favorite perfumes. I tend to avoid perfumes that smells too sweet or flowery; I perfume perfumes that smells feminine, yet musky like colognes. This perfume is perfect because it is feminine and it sits on the skin so well and just smells better the longer it sits.
Erin S.
Erin S.
Bethesda, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the sent last long or fade quickly?
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it smell? Strong? Does it last all day?
ray r.
ray r.
Loveland, OH
How long does it last dose it last all day.
Kashley K.
Kashley K.
Hubbard, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I purchase this??
isaias m.
isaias m.
Silver Spring, MD
Who like this type of product