Gucci Guilty Eau de Toilette Spray

by Gucci

Is it a good smell ?
WhhAt does Gucci Guilty smell like?is it strong and does it last long?
Is this better than euphoria by Calvin Klein? Is this better than euphoria by Calvin Klein??
Start your review of Gucci Guilty Eau de Toilette Spray!
Product Highlights
“I am not sure if I would buy a whole bottle of this but it smelled good once I got it on my skin.” in 1 review
Portland, OR
Love love love this fragrance! My best friend bought this for me as a Christmas gift and it’s now one of my favorite fragrances. It’s on the expensive side so I’m glad I got it as a gift, but once it’s run out and I can afford it, I would splurge because it’s worth it. It lasts a long time on me and it does change from the bottle to my skin but in the best possible way. The best way I can describe the scent is rich older lady, I know that sounds weird but that’s what it reminds me of. It’s on the stronger Muskier side, not a sweet fruity scent. The bottle is beautiful too just be careful with it; don’t get it wet because the gold film/plastic on the outside will start peeling off and something happened to the lid where it won’t stay on.
Hawthorne, CA
Gucci Guilty Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Yatese T.
Gucci Guilty Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Yatese T.
Purchased at: Macy's
Everytime I wear this I get compliments from men and women. And people asking what I have on in the grocery store most recently a woman and her adult daughter said I’m sorry to bother you but I had to tell my mom to come smell you. What do you have on? Lol It smells like a sexy business woman that is unbothered. It has been a tradition for sometime now about 4 years to request this for valentines day lol. My bottle is almost gone again.
North Las Vegas
This one of those perfumes you MUST have in your collection. It's a great fragrance that has just the right amount of everything: femininity, citrus, floral, patchouli. I imagine this would smell great on all females, and it's great for day or night. In my opinion, Gucci Guilty is the kind of perfume you would want if you were only allowed 5 fragrances for the rest of your life. It’s definitely in my top 5!!!It's just a classic scent that is not too overpowering, so it never gets old. And I love the bottle - gold greatness.
Gucci Guilty Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Elle J.
Great date night fragrance. The best way that I can describe the notes are deep, spicy, and rich. There is no daytime wear with this. It is strong. I would have to say it is reminiscent of Gucci Rush in the red bottle. My husband loves the scent. The packaging has a gold casing with the Gucci logo over the glass bottle. Its gorgeous but I the casing will likely spot because of the fragrance or just over time, so collecting these bottles may age with more of a vintage patina. Gucci Guilty Eau de Toilette Spray
Monroe, CT
NOW THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE, SIGNATURE SCENT OF ALL TIME!!! Sorry for all the obnoxious CAPS but this scent is absolutely gorgeous and gives me everything I could ever want in a scent. ALSO PERFECT FOR DAY and NIGHT which I think is extremely hard to come by for a scent. Notes of geranium, pink pepper, lilac, peach, amber and patchouli. Romantic, modern and versatile. You will get compliments everywhere you go. BUY THIS NOW!

Your enthusiastic customer, Ally

Your enthusiastic customer, Ally
Hands down my favorite fragrance. I’ve been using this for years and absolutely love it. I’ve never been one for strong floral scents, but I really like the way it smells on my skin, and that it lasts throughout the day so I don’t have to constantly reapply it. A bottle of this can last me a long time, making it well worth the investment (in my opinion). I don’t have any plans to switch scents any time soon. Gucci Guilty Eau de Toilette Spray
Carlisle, AR
I am obsessed! Only reason I didnt give this a 5 star is because once I tried the Gucci Guilty eu so Intense- Parfum, that one became my fav!!! A bit pricey but can find deals online if u look! The 2.5 ML seems to be the best value in these. Anything Gucci is great and get what u pay for, but it is a bit on the high side, so shop deals &you'll be glad you did! This perfume makes me feel so confident! Luv!
Canton, MS
Gucci Guilty Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by creeola C.
My all time favorite. I did a review but I'll do another lol! This perfume is freaking best out of my collection. I use it for date nights that's how special it is. The scent last long and the price is worth it. I will definitely be buying this again!!! I have a set in the house and in my car arm rest!!!
This is my go to perfume for work. I tend to like stronger perfumes do to my oily skin, but in being considerate of my peers and patients as I work in a hospital this perfume is the one I reach for during the work week. If like the musty yet sweet smell that it has! I have been wearing this for well over 10 years and will continue to purchase.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Gucci Guilty Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Kayla J.
Purchased at: Sephora
A very recognizable fragrance! If I smell it on someone else I immediately know what it is! This is definitely my second go-to fragrance! It’s so fresh, crisp, fruity and sexy. Definitely a daily fragrance and you will get a lot of compliments when you wear it! It’s notes are mandarin, pink pepper, peach, geranium, amber, patchouli, and lilac

107 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jamaica, NY
5 months ago
Tanya B. • 5 months ago
Hot Couture Toilette by Givinchy😍😍😍
5 months ago
Doroteya S. • 5 months ago
It's better to buy the Eau the perfume because it's longer lasting.