Gucci Guilty Eau de Toilette For Him 50ml

Breaking the rules of traditional men’s fragrance-making, Gucci Guilty Pour Homme’s heart of feminine, sensual Orange Blossom is intensified with seductive notes of French Lavender and Patchouli.

When was this first sold ?
How was the last time that yoi received a product ?
i want to try this out. how can I do that? i’ve heard these are good and I have used other products from this line. [product:gucci-guilty-pour-homme-eau-de-toilette]
Start your review of Gucci Guilty Eau de Toilette For Him 50ml!
Evan B.
Irmo, SC
Gucci Guilty Eau de Toilette For Him 50ml uploaded by Evan B.
Purchased at: FragranceNet.com
This give me a sweet addiction, from blending of vanilla and wood but hint of fresh scents with some citrus and spicy. Kind of perfect and simple combination. It can be a scent of the most favorite in everyone both men and women. Because most of cologne and men's products these day tend to mimic this scent into their products and everyone familiar with. This fragrance doesn't like others that have the same scent because this blend well and not change much of notes overtime. So it's an OG and everybody loves it!
Ellie C.
Vancouver, WA
Gucci Guilty Eau de Toilette For Him 50ml uploaded by Ellie C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought this for my bf and it smells amazing. This is one of my favorite men’s fragrances. It has lasted him over 2 years now and he uses it every single day. There’s still about 1/2 the product left!
Precious P.
san Bernardino , CA
Gucci Guilty Eau de Toilette For Him 50ml uploaded by Precious P.
The container itself is so cute and it is such a great cologne especially to give us a gift the smell is very strong so you only need a spray or two to last a day it is a very nice smell
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
kenneth K.
Love this fragrance. Its quite distinctive and vibrant. It really smells sophisticated. It stays longer than other fragrances too. Sleek bottle but could be improved. First time buyer here and would buy it again. I recommend trying if you like a sexier scent.
Alexandra S.
Las Vegas, NV
Gucci Guilty Eau de Toilette For Him 50ml uploaded by Alexandra S.
i love this perfume is one of my favorites for my husband Me encanta como huele este perfume lo recomiendo Gucci Guilty Eau de Toilette For Him 50ml
Nicole G.
Citrus Hts, CA
Gucci Guilty Eau de Toilette For Him 50ml uploaded by Nicole G.
This stuff smells so good. Like I cannot wait for my fiancé to get home take a shower and put this on even though we will be going straight to bed (haha) I will definitely be purchasing this for him if he likes it as much as I do! yes yes yes!!!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Liliana U.
College Point, NY
Gucci Guilty Eau de Toilette For Him 50ml uploaded by Liliana U.
Purchased at: Macy's
A mi en lo personal me gusta mucho este perfume se lo regale a mi esposo y huele riquísimo lo mejor que perdura muchísimo no se va el olor a el facina recomendado pruébenlo ❤️❤️Gucci Guilty Eau de Toilette For Him 50ml
Susan K.
Manassas, VA
Gucci Guilty Eau de Toilette For Him 50ml uploaded by Susan K.
Purchased at: Sephora
The weekend is almost here 🙏🏼 I got a sample of the Gucci Guilty Eau de Toilette For Him 50ml and I love the scent. It’s not overwhelming, and I feel like I had just showered. Sometimes I prefer to apply male colognes because they have this super fresh scents so I steal from my hubby 😂
Que D.
San Antonio
Gucci Guilty Eau de Toilette For Him 50ml uploaded by Que D.
If u want compliments, wanna smell sexy. Get this citrus woody floral. Average longevity 5-6 hours. Wish it lasted longe. 1st time having a Gucci fragrance it won’t be the last.
ally W.
Gloucester Pt, VA
Gucci Guilty Eau de Toilette For Him 50ml uploaded by ally W.
Strong top note of cypress that quickly gives way to this scents dominant note of tobacco and amber. Gucci is suitable for cold weather or night time wear. It's definitely a young man's fragrance an would be a good choice for a Christmas gift.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...