BY GUCCI

• Is this a fruity, fresh or floral scent? Thanks! Trying t...2 Answers
  • Is it long long lasting ??Is it a floral scent ??3 Answers
Ravina S.
Congers, NY
I always buy this product. It has an amazing smell and is worth the price. I always get told I smell nice when I go out and wear this. Plus, I like how the bottle looks. Easy to put in your bag when packing
Katherine L.
Downey, CA
My favorite perfume ❤️😫
A perfume that everyone seems to love when they smell it! It’s a double edge sword because then everyone wants to buy the same perfume... it’s a little pricy but I feel like it’s super worth it in my opinion! Especially if you want to make a very good first impression on a first date!
Shannon💋 W.
Horsham , PA
I love this perfume so much. It has a hard/ deep smell. It’s a lot like a men’s cologne because it’s so strong and that’s what I like about it because I love men’s perfume. I’ve had it for a little over s year now but I don’t use it everyday, it’s not an everyday perfume. More like a date night or night out on the town type of perfume. It’s definitely not fruity for people who like fruity and light smelling perfumes
Maha S.
Aspen Hill
This is one of the best, amazing, delicious, sexy, I collect fragrances and I rarely repurchase because I am always keen on trying something new. This one I repurchased, it's long lasting, mature, It's just delicious, It's perfect to go on a date. I wear it to work sometimes but never on a hot day. I would recommend this for fall/winter.
Olesya V.
San Diego, CA
Definitely one of my favorite perfumes, the feel and smell of this perfume is just incredible. There are so many other great perfume smells but this is one of my most favorite smell. It lasts long and its a must!!! Gucci Guilty Eau de Toilette
Naquela K.
Bessemer, AL
This has been one of my favorite fragrances as of late. It smells expensive without breaking the bank. I feel that the smell isn't too lasting, but you can get a few hours wear without having to reapply. It's appropriate to wear to work or going out with friends or for a date. It's sexy, sophisticated and warm. It's a power fragrance that's sure to attract.
Maclissia T.
This is another sample I received in my ulta delivery while I do like the smell it is a toilette and I absolutely can't toilette it's to light fades fast. But a really good smell. I mean I tried it on and after 30 minutes or so I could hardly pick up the scent anymore as a parfum depends on the longevity be a good scent
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
This is my favorite perfume. It has a strong mesmerizing scent. If you want to make a good impression you can certainly wear this perfume. It stays on for a very long time too. I have gotten compliments multiple time for this perfume. It leaves a lingering scent even after you walk out the door. Just love it!!
Anahit P.
This is my all time favorite perfume in the world. I take this everywhere with me. I get it from Sephora for about $69 and it lasts about 3-4 months. It smells so good. I would recommend this to anyone that loves guy smells.
Morgan F.
Oconomowoc, WI
I expected this perfume to be a dark, heavy night-time fragrance similar to Black Opium just by the advertising, so I was very surprised by the fresh heart of this. Guilty is a breath of fresh lilac sprinkled with a little pink pepper in the top and patchouli in the base to add all around depth and maturity to what would otherwise be a young fragrance. This isn’t something I would buy a bottle of because it’s still for a little too much sweetness for my liking, but whenever I try on the sample vial I find myself sniffing my wrists over and over again.
Erin S.
Millersburg, OH
Does the sent last long or fade quickly?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it smell? Strong? Does it last all day?
Kashley K.
Richland, TX
Where can I purchase this??
ray r.
Loveland, OH
How long does it last dose it last all day.
isaias m.
Silver Spring, MD
Who like this type of product

Sephora