BY GUCCI

• Is this a fruity, fresh or floral scent? Thanks! Trying t...2 Answers
  • Is it long long lasting ??Is it a floral scent ??3 Answers
Kristina R.
Modesto , CA
I got this perfume in one of the subscription and I love it! I get so
much conpliment when i am wearing this perfume! Long lasting? I think
that depends on how your body reacts on the perfume. I usually ask for a
sample first, then if it lasted and i loved it, I would buy the full
size! I 100% recommend this... such a sexy scent!

Bethany W.
Purchased at: Sephora
This was my signature scent for a very long time. It’s sophisticated, strong but not overpowering, and kind of floral. The packaging is super adorable and luxe but it gets tarnished really quickly and easily and then looks kind of bad so that’s the only drawback. The scent itself is absolutely beautiful!
Pamela M.
Hamilton, IN
Purchased at: ULTA
My favorite scent! I wear this daily, and I love it. My husband purchased this for me as a gift from Ulta, it is a bit expensive but worth it in my opinion. Great light scent and you can definitely smell the different scents that are in the perfume as you wear it throughout the day.
Leysa S.
Costa Mesa, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
Still one of my favorites and signature scent. It smells great on all of my friends when they try it as well. A little goes a long way she the scent lasts all day. Perfect for day or night wear. I always get compliments.
Cheyanne B.
Los Angeles
This perfume has such a strong and elegant scent . It is an amazing purchase and I will continue to use and recommend this product for a very very long time! Can definitely be unisex and it is for everyone.
Becca C.
Jackson
Love this smell. It’s feminine without smelling too girly. I don’t like super floral scents and love this one! Have been using it for a while now and probably won’t change any time soon!
Katherine L.
Downey, CA
My favorite perfume ❤️😫
A perfume that everyone seems to love when they smell it! It’s a double edge sword because then everyone wants to buy the same perfume... it’s a little pricy but I feel like it’s super worth it in my opinion! Especially if you want to make a very good first impression on a first date!
Shannon💋 W.
Horsham , PA
I love this perfume so much. It has a hard/ deep smell. It’s a lot like a men’s cologne because it’s so strong and that’s what I like about it because I love men’s perfume. I’ve had it for a little over s year now but I don’t use it everyday, it’s not an everyday perfume. More like a date night or night out on the town type of perfume. It’s definitely not fruity for people who like fruity and light smelling perfumes
Maha S.
Aspen Hill
This is one of the best, amazing, delicious, sexy, I collect fragrances and I rarely repurchase because I am always keen on trying something new. This one I repurchased, it's long lasting, mature, It's just delicious, It's perfect to go on a date. I wear it to work sometimes but never on a hot day. I would recommend this for fall/winter.
Olesya V.
San Diego, CA
Definitely one of my favorite perfumes, the feel and smell of this perfume is just incredible. There are so many other great perfume smells but this is one of my most favorite smell. It lasts long and its a must!!! Gucci Guilty Eau de Toilette
Erin S.
Millersburg, OH
Does the sent last long or fade quickly?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it smell? Strong? Does it last all day?
Kashley K.
Richland, TX
Where can I purchase this??
ray r.
Loveland, OH
How long does it last dose it last all day.
isaias m.
Silver Spring, MD
Who like this type of product