BY GUCCI

• Is this a fruity, fresh or floral scent? Thanks! Trying t...2 Answers
  • Is it long long lasting ??Is it a floral scent ??3 Answers
Julie A.
Montgomery, PA
This perfume smells absolutely amazing! It's like baby powder and really reminded me of Coty's Emeraude. I used to wear that many moons ago while in high school. This perfume brought back such a nostalgic feeling for me! I wasn't pleased though at how long it lasted. I felt I had to reapply the perfume. Good stuff though, the scent is truly delightful!
Erin H.
Florence , KY
I got this complimentary in a VoxBox for review purposes. The smell was a little strong when it’s first put on but after about 5 minutes it mellows out and I really enjoyed the smell! You just need a few spritz and you are good! The full size product is close to $100 but it would last a long time!
Azalea W.
Conroe, TX
One of my favorite scents that I wear. I do not care for extremely floral or sweet scents. I prefer more rustic, earthy, and sometimes masculine scents. The price may seem a bit high at first, but I have had the same bottle for several years, so I feel I have gotteny money's worth.
Sabrina F.
This is one of my favorite perfumes! I have received compliments when I wear this and I just love the light scent. The notes are mandarin, pink pepper, peach lilac, geranium, amber, and patchouli. I highly recommend this product and I would definitely repurchase this again.
Claire G.
I was gifted this perfume for Christmas last year by my husband and I absolutely love the scent. I would wear it every single day. I ran out and purchased a different perfume instead just to switch it up, but I will definitely be buying Gucci Guilty again.
Jessica N.
El Cajon
Purchased at: Macy's
If I could rate this 6 stars I would. By far my favorite perfume ever! I love bought this perfume at least 3 times and I always go back to it. Super long lasting and smells so clean and elegant. Would definitely recommend
Ravina S.
Congers, NY
I always buy this product. It has an amazing smell and is worth the price. I always get told I smell nice when I go out and wear this. Plus, I like how the bottle looks. Easy to put in your bag when packing
Gabbi O.
Tampa
Purchased at: Sephora
All time favorite perfume. Has a long lasting strong scent without being overpowering. The bottle itself is also so beautiful and while it’s pricey it is definitely worth the money
Tara M.
Madison, WI
Smells great, has such a unique scent. I can always tell when someone else is wearing this. It does seem to fade as the day goes on, which is why I didn’t give it 4 stars.
Katherine L.
Downey, CA
My favorite perfume ❤️😫
A perfume that everyone seems to love when they smell it! It’s a double edge sword because then everyone wants to buy the same perfume... it’s a little pricy but I feel like it’s super worth it in my opinion! Especially if you want to make a very good first impression on a first date!
Erin S.
Millersburg, OH
Does the sent last long or fade quickly?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it smell? Strong? Does it last all day?
Kashley K.
Richland, TX
Where can I purchase this??
ray r.
Loveland, OH
How long does it last dose it last all day.
isaias m.
Silver Spring, MD
Who like this type of product

Macy's