BY GUCCI #31 in Fragrance for Her

Audrey A.
Shelby twp , MI
I love this perfume. It has a strong, kind of musty smell. I've had my bottle for a few years but I don't use it everyday. It's pricey but definitely worth the price. You only need one or two squirts and it'll last you all day. This is one of my favorite perfumes, and my go-to especially when it's a special night out such as a wedding, date night, etc.
Olesya V.
San Diego, CA
Definitely one of my favorite perfumes, the feel and smell of this perfume is just incredible. There are so many other great perfume smells but this is one of my most favorite smell. It lasts long and its a must!!! Gucci Guilty Eau de Toilette
Brandi T.
First you fall in love with the gold packaging! Then when it comes time to wear this chose any nighttime occasion or a trip to Vegas!! It will make you feel confident, frisky and irresistible!! Perfect for someone in their twenties or up!!
This perfume smells so good. Kind of a tangy smell to it which is typical of Gucci. I mostly live all of their scenes and definitely think they are transferrable to both men and women. It does last on you skin. I recommend it to other people. It has a distinct smell that will make you stand out.
annie a.
Ashburn, VA
This perfume just makes me melt (as do a few other perfumes). it has such a beautiful scent. The packaging is just gorgeous, as is the bottle. As much as I love this scent, I feel like it isn't strong enough to last long enough, most likely because it is a toilette as apposed to a parfume. Either way, I still love the scent and would continue to purchase it.  Gucci Guilty Eau de Toilette
Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
Okay so I’ve purchased this about 4 times already it’s just that good lol! The smell is ahhhhmazing and THE SCENT DOES LAST. I purchased mine at Macy’s but if you don’t feel like going to the mall try online! It’s a bit pricey but ladies it’s so worth it. Gucci Guilty Eau de Toilette ❤️
Shameiza f.
Brooklyn , NY
This has been my all time favorite perfume, Gucci Guilty Eau de Toilette Spray it smells freaking amazing and last forever like literally your clothes smell dam good even the next day etc. I also find most ppl liking the smell too.
Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
Great perfume that lasts all day without being to overpowering! This perfume is a good combination of femininity with a touch of woodsy masculine undertones! love my Gucci Guilty!
Kierra F.
Zumbro Falls, MN
Heaven sent!!!! Definitely my absolute favorite perfume!! It’s a must! I wear this everyday!! It’s worth the price it’s long last & a little goes a long way!!! My FAV by far!!! I absolutely recommend Guilty by Gucci
Gianna A.
Love this product so much ! Smells amazing and this was my first time buying this product along with a lotion . It’s a very long lasting scent and smells so wonderful. I would so buy this product over and over .
Erin S.
Bethesda, OH
Does the sent last long or fade quickly?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it smell? Strong? Does it last all day?
ray r.
Loveland, OH
How long does it last dose it last all day.
Kashley K.
Hubbard, TX
Where can I purchase this??
isaias m.
Silver Spring, MD
Who like this type of product