BY GUCCI #23 in Perfume for Her

powered by

Katherine L.
Downey, CA
My favorite perfume ❤️😫
A perfume that everyone seems to love when they smell it! It’s a double edge sword because then everyone wants to buy the same perfume... it’s a little pricy but I feel like it’s super worth it in my opinion! Especially if you want to make a very good first impression on a first date!
Shannon💋 W.
I love this perfume so much. It has a hard/ deep smell. It’s a lot like a men’s cologne because it’s so strong and that’s what I like about it because I love men’s perfume. I’ve had it for a little over s year now but I don’t use it everyday, it’s not an everyday perfume. More like a date night or night out on the town type of perfume. It’s definitely not fruity for people who like fruity and light smelling perfumes
Maha S.
Aspen Hill
This is one of the best, amazing, delicious, sexy, I collect fragrances and I rarely repurchase because I am always keen on trying something new. This one I repurchased, it's long lasting, mature, It's just delicious, It's perfect to go on a date. I wear it to work sometimes but never on a hot day. I would recommend this for fall/winter.
Olesya V.
San Diego, CA
Definitely one of my favorite perfumes, the feel and smell of this perfume is just incredible. There are so many other great perfume smells but this is one of my most favorite smell. It lasts long and its a must!!! Gucci Guilty Eau de Toilette
Naquela K.
Bessemer, AL
This has been one of my favorite fragrances as of late. It smells expensive without breaking the bank. I feel that the smell isn't too lasting, but you can get a few hours wear without having to reapply. It's appropriate to wear to work or going out with friends or for a date. It's sexy, sophisticated and warm. It's a power fragrance that's sure to attract.
Maclissia T.
This is another sample I received in my ulta delivery while I do like the smell it is a toilette and I absolutely can't toilette it's to light fades fast. But a really good smell. I mean I tried it on and after 30 minutes or so I could hardly pick up the scent anymore as a parfum depends on the longevity be a good scent
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
I miss this perfume so much! I went out looking for it 2 or 3 years ago and was advised that it had been discontinued and would no longer be available. It had the sexiest most confident Aroma ever. I felt like I was Unstoppable when I would wear this perfume. I now usually wear Tory Burch or replica but they don't even come close to Gucci Guilty.
Anahit P.
This is my all time favorite perfume in the world. I take this everywhere with me. I get it from Sephora for about $69 and it lasts about 3-4 months. It smells so good. I would recommend this to anyone that loves guy smells.
KTB 💋.
Atlanta Georgia
Omg I love love love the smell of it it’s just amazing it smells so good that I don’t even know how to describe it. It is very pricey for me even thou I love it so much and want to buy it again I don’t think I will because of the price, but I would still buy it again if I save enough money.
Ornela A.
New York
I love the smell of GG. My sister gave it to me as a gift and it’s in my taste. Usually I can’t stand the heavy odors that some perfume has. The only reason I’m giving it 3 stars is bc it doesn’t last long.
Erin S.
Bethesda, OH
Does the sent last long or fade quickly?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it smell? Strong? Does it last all day?
Kashley K.
Hubbard, TX
Where can I purchase this??
ray r.
Loveland, OH
How long does it last dose it last all day.
isaias m.
Silver Spring, MD
Who like this type of product

back